Winner?

Everyone enjoyed the food..how could they not..it was delicious..
But everyone was waiting for the results..announced by "Jimin"

Jimin :- So the winners are *silence* ALL OF U! *he shouted*

Everyone jumped and hugged each other..their hard work paid off..

Duri :- Now what's our price *he said tagging his cousins along with him..just with a wink*

Tae :- what do u mean by that? *he said raising an eyebrow*

Duri :- comeon dad we worked soo hard..we should get some price.. right Iris? *He tagged Iris because she is the bravest of all of them*

Iris :- yea..we want a prize! *now all the cousins started protesting and their parents at last had to give up*

Jimin :- ok kids... tomorrow we can go to the mall..and u all can get whatever u all want *he said in deafeat and all the cousins cheered*

All of them :- Thanku appa/oppa/hyung!

Eun-ji :- Now wanna watch the new Spiderman movie? *she asked her cousins and the adults stared at them as it was the third time they are going to watch the same movie with such excitement but what did eun-ji meant by "new Spiderman movie"?*

Duri :- yea.. let's gooo! *He said getting up and taking his phone along with him*

But the adults didn't know what the cousins watched with the mini movie theatre locked..! *Wink from author*

The next day..
The next day..they all went to mall..jimin gave them his credit card..but told a limit that much only they should spend or he warned them that he will break all their legs..

They all bought some tiny tiny things..as they already had the big electronics stuff..the girls bought make-up and tops..

And the boys bought some t-shirts..hoodie and video games..and they ate lunch in the mall..

They reached home by 6:30 pm..
And they saw jk..and tae sitting on the living room couch..jk was scrolling through his phone..and tae was doing some paper works..then jk noticed them

Jk :- How was the trip..what things u all bought? *He asked looking at the many bags in their hands*

Duri :- don't worry hyung..we only bought limited things and didn't cross the limit that jimin hyung gave us..*he said making jk relieved*

Jk :- that's good..u all saved ur legs today..*he said with a chuckle and tae joined in with the tiny laugh and cousins smiled*

Tae :- kids today also cooking challenge or something..? *He asked with a smirk.. knowing how tired they were yesterday*

Eun-ji :- oh my..nah nah..iam not participating in this anymore *she said dramatically falling on the couch beside jk*

Jk :- relax hun..not today or else jimin hyung will go broke giving u all prizes every other day..

Duri :- yea..hehe..now let's keep our bags in our room..come on! *he said hitting Eun-ji's shoulder who was comfortably laying on the couch*

Eun-ji :- u little son of a-*she stopped looking at tae and jk's expression* t-iger! *she nervously*

Duri :- good thing u changed ur sentence or u would be dead meat by now! *He said shouting and running back to his room*

Eun-ji :- Run run that's all u can do stupido! *she shouted back at him*

She turned back and met jk's angry glare..and she smiled nervously..

Jk :- so miss Eun-ji..do u think jimin hyung should know about ur "Beautiful language" or not? *He asked smirking*

Eun-ji :- haha oppa..u look so handsome today..not looking only that u have a teenage daughter *she said while fake laughing but jk got her ear*

Jk :- dare to repeat it again..and this will go straight to jimin hyung *he twisted more as eun-ji hissed in pain* understood? *he asked not angry but strictly*

Eun-ji :- yea yea oppa..please leave my ear *jk finally left her ear and mumbled an "good' and Eun-ji apologised to both jk and tae..*

They chit chatted for sometime and then eun-ji went to her room..

IN EUN-JI'S ROOM
"THAT WAS A CLOSE CALL" she thought to herself..and kept the bags in her cupboard..which was a mess..

She layed on her bed..in her jeans and top only as she was tired..and opened her phone..but saw the msg she didn't want to see again..it was of her "EX BOYFRIEND"

Narrators pov
Yea guys..eun-ji had a boyfriend..it was in her teenage years..it was the biggest mistake of her life..the boy was of her high school..the most popular and cute boy in school..and Eun-ji was popular for her kindness and cute looks too..

Let's go into flashback:-

The boy was "Noah"...eun-ji had a crush on Noah but she was too afraid to confess..her friends always shipped them and so did Noah's friends..finally before school prom..Noah asked her out and she gladly agreed..she was 14 at that time..and he was 16!

Eun-ji knew she was not allowed to have a bf..not even a crush..her father would be very upset with her..but knowing all this she went to the prom with him.. actually "Snuck out" would be a better way to explain it..

They had a nice time for a couple of hours..
BUT THEN THE POLICE ENTERED ALONG WITH...

"PARK JIMIN"

He came near eun-ji and slapped her hard across her face..which turned red..from the  force of the slap and also from embarassment..

And when the police asked this all to Noah..he refused to even know her..and told them that Eun-ji forced him to tag along!
And he didn't know that she was sneaking out..after asking both of their friends the police got to know He was lying! and left him with a warning..this all things were going on in the prom hall itself!! In front of all Eun-ji's classmates

Jimin :- Thanku soo much officer..I promise u this will not be repeated ever again! *He said glaring harshly toward Eun-ji who was sobbing lightly..and then Eun-ji also apologized to the officer*

The officer left and jimin said..

Jimin:- Are u coming or staying here..with ur soo called boyfriend!? *he asked harshly taunting her*

He took Eun-ji's arm and dragged her to the car..eun-ji knew that "she is fucked up when she reaches the home"

To be continued~
A/n :- hey guysss...today was my resultsss..and I got 2nd rank!!!
Iam super happy!!! 🤧
I prayed soo much for my this results as this are important...
Thanku everyone..
Byeee