cousins fun!!

Now it was time for the best cousin night..

Shania :- u guys enjoy..iam going to make Jasmine take a nap.. *she said and went and all the cousins sat on the living room couch*

While all the adults left to their rooms..to give the younger ones some privacy..

Iris :- so what is the plan guys?

Duri :- hm..I have an idea! *He shouted and everyone flinched at his sudden shout*

Aera :- are u ok brother? Or should I call the mental hospital.. *she asked and duri glared at her and flicked her on the forehead lightly and she dramatically rubbed her forehead*

Iris :- comeon bro! Just tell plan now.. *she said annoyed by thier childish actions*

Duri :- We can sneak out! *He said in slow whisper shout everyone widened their eyes except iris, duri and Samaira*

Samaira :- iam ready! *She said and high fived with duri*

Aera :- guys don't you think it's kinda risky? What if we will get caught? *She asked little scared but not too scared as all the kids in the kim mansion has sneaked once in thier entire life time 😉*

Iris :- come on unnie! Learn to have some fun in life..nothing going to happen think positively.. *she said and held aera's hand*

Sapna :- hm..iam ready it's kind of a one time thing na..who knows when we will meet next time.. *she said and Twitched her lips in straight line hearing this all of them made a sad face*

Eun-ji :- unnie don't say like that..what will happen if we don't meet..u give us your insta id..we can talk there na..and yes we will sneak out today.. *she said sapna nodded her head*

Avy :- ok then..iam also ready *she said half heartedly..she never snuck out in her entire life*

Julian :- ok then what's the plan? *He asked and duri started to explain them the plan.. it's not difficult for duri as he have sneaked out so many times..and have got so many hits for it that now he is used to it*

So they all discussed for sometime..then they all started playing some card games..then it was dinner time..

DINNER TIME

Shania :- so kids what are ur plans for the night? *She asked while eating*

Eun-ji :- nothing much aunty shania we were thinking to just watch a nice movie..and chill all night.. *she said with confidence and all the other cousin also agreed*

Jimin :- don't stay awake till late ok.. *he said and sent after eating*

All of them went to eun-ji's room..

Eun-ji :- so where are we going? *She asked in slow whisper*

Iris :- we can go to the near by club.. *she said avy widened her eyes and said*

Avy :- but how? We are underage! *She said in the same tone as Eun-ji*

Iris :- don't worry girl..I will get fake IDs of u..me..Julian and sam *she said in a chill tone it just scared avy more but she kept quite*

Then they heard a knock on the door..all of them looked scared..but duri said in a whisper..

"Act normal u idiots"

They all nodded and Eun-ji opened the door..it was y/n..

Y/n :- hey..what are u kids doing hm?

Eun-ji :- um..nothing special y/n unnie.. *she said and y/n looked at her with a confused look*