the meet up

?? :- mum are u sure I will fit in with them..like they all have their own personalities..

?? :- u will be just fine avy..besides they all are very sweet like yah my baby *she said cupping her face*

Avy :- if u say so mum..

Y/n :- ok now ur fully packed right I have booked the cab and it's gonna arrive in 5 minutes..ok?

Avy :- ok mum...I am fully packed and I have double checked..*she took out her phone and took a final selfie while leaving*

The cab arrived and they went to the Airport..and on the plane..it was first for Avy to go somewhere on a plane..y/n held avy's hand tightly..

After 9 to 10 hours they reached their destination..y/n was super excited and old memories came flashing back as she saw the board of South Korea..seoul..

Jk was waiting for them in the airport along with tae..

As soon as y/n saw jk she hugged him tightly..meanwhile avy bowed 90 degrees to tae..in return tae hugged her..then she bowed to jk and he also hugged her tightly..

Jk :- how are u avy..aww u were so tiny when I last saw u..now ur so grown up..

Avy just smiled in return..

Y/n :- she is just shy..*she said smiling at them*

Tae :- u guys must be tired it's 6 in the morning after all..

Y/n :- yea..we truly are oppa..

They went to jk's car and went to the mansion..
Avy saw the mansion and widened her eyes seeing its size..jk noticed it..

Jk:- u like the house..

Avy :- it's soo big and beautiful..I love it..!

Jk :- haha..iam glad..ur mum also grew up in this..my daughter thinks it's old and rustyy..

Avy :- ohh really..No offense ur daughter got no style.. it's super fancy..I like nature anyways..

?? :- girl I have better style then u could've ever imagine..*someone said Coldly*

Jk :- iris..is this the way to say hello? *He asked glaring at her*

Avy :- um Iris ig guess..u look older then me..so Iris unnie my style is totally fine..and I was just kidding..sorry if u took it personally..

Iris :- whatever..*she looked towards y/n* u must be y/n unnie right..*she hugged her* I've heard a lot about u growing up..ur truly amazing..

Y/n :- ahh really..u were a little baby when I left..glad u heard about me..hehe..

They went inside and everyone greeted them warmly..they all shed some tears..then they all were talking...the ladies were in the kichen..and teh boys went to their office for discussing some thing..the cousins were sitting in the living room..there was pitch silence for sometime..

Eun-ji :- the last time I saw u were a tiny baby and I was 8 years old..so..how was the flight..might be stressful and tiring right?

Avy :- yes unnie..it was super tiring..and it was even my first time being on a plane..so it was kinda hard too..

Iris :- it was ur first time going on a plane..do u really belong to our family..we go on trips every year*she asked chewing her gum while scrolling through her phone little did she knew jk was right there hearing their convo*

Everyone noticed jk except iris..and was looking at Iris with a sympathetic look..

Iris soon realised why they were looking at her like that..jk took the phone from her hands..