meeting~

He went to her and harshly took the tab from her..eun-ji was terrified and hid behind y/n..soon everyone in the house gathered after hearing the sounds..

Y/n :- listen to me oppa..leave her this time...I promise she will get good marks next time..*she said trying to convince him*

Jimin :- y/n leave her!I already warned her to study hard but she was too busy with her tablet..give her to me!*he said trying to get eun-ji's hand when he didn't got her he hit her back quite hard.. hard enough for a kid..but y/n saved her*

Soon jk entered the room...jk loved eun-ji to bits..he always saved her from jimin.

Jk :- leave my baby hyung!she won't repeat..y/n will take care of her studies right y/n?

Y/n :- yes I will!promise oppa..*she said showing her hand that she is not crossing her fingers*

Jimin :- alright y/n..I have trust in u..but she deserves a punishment..eun-ji come here.*he said sternly*

Eun-ji looked at y/n..y/n reassured eun-ji..then eun-ji went towards jimin..

Jimin :- ur ipad will be with me.. until u get good marks in next exam..and no tv..no sweets for 2 weeks.. understood!? *He asked strictly*

Eun-ji :- sorry appa..I won't ever repeat this *she said while holding her ears then jimin hugged her*

Jimin :- it's ok bud! *he kissed her forehead* *then she hugged jk*

Eun-ji :- thanku soo much samchon for saving me *jk hugged her back*

Jk :- ur welcome girl! But as i promised ur appa..so please don't let my promise break ok?

Eun-ji :- ofcourse jk samchon..I will work hard

Jk :- that's like my eun-ji!!

Then they all went to their works...

Meanwhile with Amelia and wonwo..
Wonwo went to the place..and waited for sometime for Amelia..afters one time she arrived looking absolutely beautiful!

afters one time she arrived looking absolutely beautiful!

She wore the dress shown in the photo..

Amelia came and hugged Wonwo..it felt like more than a friendly hug..just saying yk ..

Amelia :- oh my god! Where have u been? *He said in that pick me girl voice 🙄*

Wonwo :- ugh iam just so busy with work btw u look so amazing...drop dead gorgeous*Amelia smiled at him*

Amelia :- um Wonwo..today night one of my close friends is hosting a party in the club..u should join as I don't want to go alone *she said with a sad fake pout*

Wonwo :- sure girl..anything for u..

Amelia :- ur the best..hm by the way I've heard u got engaged to that y/n girl *she said while rolling her eyes while saying y/n name*

Wonwo :- u heard correct..and she is honestly the best fiance one could ask for..*Amelia got really jealous after hearing this*

Amelia :- what happened to ur standards wonwo..like u were the most famous and cool kid in school but now...ur so handsome and look at her..iam ur friend and I only want the best for..*she said while putting her hand on his*

Wonwo :- no.. Amelia u got y/n wrong..she is very sweet..u know what u guys should meet up some day!

Amelia :- No thanku I don't like her..she used to study in my cousin's school...she was a big bully..and her brothers were no better..

Wonwo was confused

Wonwo :- what do u mean...her brothers are very strict!they would never let her get away  with any of her mischieves..

Amelia :- so ur saying I am lying..u have really changed wonwo..ur not the same anymore..*she said acting very upset*

Wonwo :- no..no iam sorry if u took my words the wrong way..I didn't mean that..I was just shocked..*he said while tightening his grip on her hand*

Amelia :- there are more things that I think u don't know about y/n that's why u engaged her..but I don't want to ruin ur guys relationship  *she said looking innocent*

Wonwo :- what are u saying Amelia..*he asked curiously*

Amelia:- now I don't have time..come to the club i will tell u there..now I gotta go alright?

Wonwo :- ohk byeee *they side hugged*

Wonwo went home...he was upset hearing all these things about y/n.. was she really a bully he thought to himself..he entered his room and found the whole room messed up..he got quite angry and called out for y/n

Wonwo :- y/n! Y/n! Where are u! *He shouted and y/n came from the wardrobe*

Y/n :- what is it..why are u shouting like a mad person *she said in a joke manner*

Wonwo :- what did u do to the room!why can't u be normal for once!like other girls! *he screamed at her*

Y/n :- what do u mean..u told me that u liked the fact that I was different...now what's the matter babe *she asked looking hurt*

Wonwo :- leave it! clean this mess till I come back or I will tell all these to jk hyung!

Y/n :- wonwo what happened why are u acting this way *she asked tears in her eyes*

Wonwo just left while slamming the door.. loudly!to which y/n flinched..

Y/n pov
I guess he is upset with me..ik he don't like a messy room..but he was just too much today..ughh now I have to clean this room..I hope he will make any plans today night..so I can peacefully sneak out..

Y/n cleaned the room..and kept everything in its place..she was upset with wonwo..she never let anyone talk to her in that manner except her brothers..

After cleaning she went to eun-ji's room and started checking her test papers and made her write the whole test paper again and made her understand the sums...

Jimin told her to be strict with eun-ji if needed she can punish her...it was hard for her but she wanted to make eun-ji as successful as she was right now..and y/n don't have any regrets in her life..so she wanted the for her niece...

To be continued~