27

One day later|12:33am

She gets up from the bed and narrows her eyes, feeling someone looking at her.

She turns on the lamp immediately and jumps a bit seeing Neo with his hands in his pockets and being afraid is an understatement.

She rubs her eyes and exhales."Neo,I can explain."

"Explain then."Neo says and folds his arms.

She gets up and walks to the switch to turn on the lights."Can you please sit down?"She asks and he sits down. She sits on her lap and wraps her arms around his neck.

"How did you know?"He asks  and she smirks.

"I'm knew when I was in grade 9,I found women so beautiful but it was not that yoh she's beautiful and then I get over it. I even thought I will date one of the woman one day until I was asked to show the new girl around and I felt something for her. I was ready to explore that side of me."Minenhle says and Neo grabs his posture straight.

"Did you tell her?"

"I didn't have to since she told me. I confessed my feelings to her and she was happy about that."

"Are you happy with who you are becoming?"He asks and Minenhle nods her head.

"I am happy. I am embracing myself fully and completely which is so great for me."Minenhle says and Neo wraps his arms around her waist.

"Guess you won't have a problem with threesomes."He asks and she nods her head and they both laugh at the idea."There is actually something I wanted to talk to you about. Please don't be angry with me?"He asks and she  furrows her eyebrows.

"What's going on?"

"Dad's Will was read today and it somewhere states that a former employee asked for a loan in exchange that if he cannot pay the amount back then his daughters marry into the family especially the first two sons."Neo explains and Minenhle widens her eyes.

She gets up but Neo holds her waist."Let me go."

"Where are you going?"

"Home."She says and Neo chuckles."Again I'm going to be number two,best for last. Smh."Minenhle says and takes her bag out.

"Listen to me, Minenhle."Neo says sternly and Minenhle looks at him."I'm not even done explaining."Neo scoffs.

"So there's more?"

"Yes,I have decided that I want you to be first since I told you I love you first and not her. I felt something deeper than I love you first and you are the first one I held."Neo explains and Minenhle widens her eyes.

"Wow. I'm number one."She does a cute dance, causing Neo to furrow."Sorry,I had a blunt with Theo so you know how that is going."Neo laughs and smiles.

"Okay. We have a meeting tomorrow so we are going to meet the family,be the best Makoti for us."Neo kisses her neck and she smiles.

"How old is the lady?"

"Probably my age since I went to school with her."

"And how old are you?"

"Old enough."He says and Minenhle bust out laughing."What's so funny?"

"Okay old man."

"Please, thirty-five is the new young."Neo says and Minenhle grasps dramatically. She jumps on Neo and Neo catches her.

"Okay. Is she beautiful?"

"Her name is Asanda Madikizela."

"Ahhhhhh- Oh gosh,my crush."Minenhle says,causing Neo to close his eyes and smiles.

She unlocks her phone and goes to Asanda's IG page."No fucking ways!"

"She's beautiful,neh?"Minenhle asks and Neo rubs his head.

"She is still friends with Lerato Mosimane, Rethabile Maseko and Kelebogile Moloi?"Neo asks and Minenhle nods her head.

"You remember so much about them. Why didn't you date her?"

"It's that phrase of right time buut wrong person. I liked her, sweet and kind. A bite shy but it was like she's afraid of her friends so I had to back away."Neo explains and Minenhle rubs his chin.

She pecks his lips and he smiles."Fuck me daddy?"She whispers as she kisses his neck and rubs his dick.

He smirks and shakes his head."Go to sleep,mami."

"But I want to fuck."

"Don't speak like that Minenhle unless you want me to break you."Neo says,helping her in the bed.

"Break my back,then daddy."

"Goodnight baby."Neo says and kisses her forehead.

He quickly changes into his sweatpants and just socks. It was good but warm since Neo's house had a heater in almost every room.

"Where's Sibusiso,Neo?"Minenhle asks and Neo tightens his grip around her.

"Sihle hired someone to kill her."Neo says and takes his phone out to show Minenhle.

He didn't want to hide anything from her and he wants her to know literally everything this time.

He brought the footage from the hospital before the police could,he wanted to deal with Sihle accordingly and have no mercy on her.

"All because of cheating."Minenhle says and Neo nods his head."I feel sorry through."

"Yeah,I just want answers from her and then after that I'll leave."

"I want to go with you."Minenhle says and Neo shakes his head."You know,you remind me of a book,The Khumalo brothers."

"What about them reminds you of me?"

"Powerful, dangerous and sexy."Minenhle says and Neo bust out laughing as he kisses her forehead."They had this place they call the slaughter housem."

"For a beauty face,you know too much."Neo says and she laughs and closes her eyes."I love you regardless."He says and allows sleep to overtake him.