16

A week later

A week later

Elizabeth walks into her living room,with her weave tied into a ponytail and she walks into her husband sitting on the black couches.

"Ba-"He says while getting up but gets cut off by Elizabeth who stops in her tracks and looks at him.

"What are you doing here,Amir?"

"Let me explain myself."

"You want my cousin?"Elizabeth asks while looking directly at Amir and he rubs his eyes."O-"

"Who said that?You are just jumping into conclusions but don't see she has been trying our marriage."Amir says and he gets up."Don't do this Mbali."He calls Elizabeth by her second name and she looks away as he stands in front of her.

"So,she came onto you first?"

"Listen Elizabeth. Your cousin has been destroying people's lives,she says she does it for the thriller."

"What did she do?"

"Remember Everson,Mike Everson?"

"Your investor who pulled out because he raped Miami."

"Well, Miami lied about that. She lives a double life, Elizabeth. She loves not only to ruin people's lives but also money. Do you know Minenhle?Your ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend."

"Minenhle Khumalo,the missing girl. I don't know much about her but what's up?"

"She's planning to kill her just so she can get Neo for herself and while she is married to Anthony."Amir says and Elizabeth lets her breath out.

Amir looks at her with his hands in his pockets and she has her arms folded."I want to meet Minenhle."She says and then looks at Amir.

He rubs his eyes and exhales."My daughter speaks so well of her and I want to see the girl who has been befriending my daughter. I don't want to cause drama, Amir."Elizabeth goes on to explain and Amir looks down.

"I am still having her tracked and I'll update you. I think we should alert Neo and his family."

"I hope they will listen because they honestly want nothing to do with me."Elizabeth mumbles causing Amir to wrap his arms around his waist and he kisses her lips.

"They'll be just fine because I am going there with you."Amir says and Elizabeth smiles back."Let's give it a few days and then we will go talk to them when I have full proof."

Elizabeth nods her head and they put their heads together."I love you."Elizabeth whispers.

"And I love to you too."Amir replies and they stay in that position for about two minutes,just thinking about how things will happen from now on and Elizabeth was upmost shocked by Miami and her actions.

Miami and her used to do the club hosting together(And that is where Miami got the name while her real name is Melokuhle) and that is how Miami met Anthony Johnson while she met Neo Zungu like that.

She fell in love with him and had a baby with him. Elizabeth was definitely a lover girl while Miami was a woman scorned by how his father used to treat her mother when they were young.

Elizabeth didn't know how bad the cheating of her uncle so she was shocked by Miami wanting nothing but money from the men, including Elizabeth's baby daddy and husband.

•••

She walks into the room after studying with Thando and Theodore. She is starting to like them,even at school they ain't ashamed to greet her and talk to her.

She was shocked but has decided to get used to it.

She looks at the empty seats as Dineo, Sipho, Sibusiso and Thabo are here with Nkosanza who lives with Sipho since he really wants to be present in his son's life.

Minenhle sees a empty spot next to Dineo and Nkosanza. She looks at Neo who is drinking his whiskey as they all focus on the movie and so she decides to go bother him.

She sits on his lap,not wanting anyone at that moment but to be held. School has been a lot mentally and she is honestly tired of the Cycle tests that she has to write every Tuesday and Thursday.

She covers herself with the blanket and lies her head on his shoulder,while inhaling his cologne.

"You okay?"

"School."She whispers and he kisses her forehead.

"Can't believe you'll be twenty-one and doing matric. What's the plan after that?"

"I don't know."She shurgs her shoulders and he drinks his whiskey again.

"I'm glad that you are happier."He rubs her forehead and takes the last sip of the whiskey.

A harsh knock disturbs them again and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Open up, police."A deep voice replies and everyone looks at Minenhle and then Nkosanza."Open this door!Mr Zungu,we know you kidnapped Miss Khumalo again."

"Just open it Dineo."Neo whispers and Dineo gets up. She unlocks the door,seeing guns pointed at her and the men and woman have themselves covered in masks.

"Allow us in,MaCele."The lady says and Dineo quickly closes the door and the lady pushes the door, pointing a gun at Dineo."Saniboni."She says,when she turns around,the Zungu household gets up.

"What do you want?"Neo asks and Miami laughs hysterically.

"You."She replies and cocks the gun,making sure to point it at Minenhle."The new queen is in the house,Princess."

"You are crazy."Dineo replies and Miami turns around, she presses the trigger and shoots Dineo's shoulder."Owww!"

"Shut up,I make the orders now. Even Sibusiso is here.... Hawu, Nkosanza,long time no see."Miami winks at her.

Nkosanza narrows her eyes and sees Minenhle looking as Dineo wanting to help her and while the brothers are confused who the lady could be?