25

The next day|12pm

The next day|12pm

Dineo blinks her eyes as she remembers her husband,Nathi Cele and her child.

She bites her lip,she hasn't gotten over it and she is finding it hard since she was unable to mourn for both of them.

She didn't want to seem weak infront of Nathi's family and friends since some of them thought she was just a golddigger but she was more than that.

She wipes her tears away and slightly jumps as she feels someone touch her shoulder.

She turns around and it's Anthony, holding flowers and a teddy bear."Hey."He says as he nervously rubs his head.

"Hey."She replies, sitting up to look at her face to face."Uhmm,you know you don't have to spend money on me."She says,seeing the gifts again and he smiles.

"I know but I want to."He says and rubs her eyes seeing them puffy and red."What to talk about it?"He asks and she looks away as she folds her arms."You know,I might seen as a creep but I have been seeing you out in public on your solo dates and always staring hard and it hurts that you don't want to talk to about it."

"Wow. Okay,sit down then."Dineo says as she straightens her posture."Are you ready?"

"Yes. I'm listening."He replies and keeps his eyes on her and she takes a deep breath.

"So I met my husband,Nathi at university and he was a big time gangster."She starts as she plays with her nails that got done by Minenhle while she was still in a coma that she slipped into during her surgery."We were so in love with each other,it was so real and serious and I decided to give him my heart after a few months. I deleted the guys' numbers from my phone."

"I met the friends,a few didn't like me,some were inbetween and one really liked me. Family and extended family just felt I was a golddigger,some hid it,gossiped about me and while others like his mother showed me I mean nothing to them."Dineo explains and Anthony folds his arms, listening attentively to Dineo.

"What about the father?"He asks, remembering Nathi's father, Sandile Cele since he once worked with him in the corporate world.

"He was okay and not that bad. Nathi was shot due to a heist gone wrong but who did they say when they got the news. She hired for him to be killed."Dineo releases a heart-wrenching cry and Anthony immediately gets up as he takes off his shoes.

He gets into bed with her,pulling her closer to him and lies her head on his chest."I'm here now."

"How could I have hired someone to kill him when I was fucking three months pregnant and wanted to surprise him that very day."Dineo says and Anthony immediately bites his lip.

"I'm here now,nobody is going to touch you unless they want to die. It's been since high school,I liked you, Dineo and I am slowly falling in love with you but I want you to heal first."Anthony says and Dineo looks up and sees Anthony looking at her.