15

😂😂😂😂😁Enjoy

A month later

"She is so disrespectful since she came back. I wonder how her report will be."Mary says looking at her sisters, Zinhle, Sindisiwe and Snethemba.

"What does she do besides staying in her room?"Snethemba asks as she sips on her wine and Mary shrugs her shoulders.

"She just sits,move around as though she is depressed or something."Zinhle replies and she folds her arms.

Sindisiwe shakes her head and takes a sip of the wine as they all focus the eyes on the black 32 inches Samsung television.

There is a knock on the door, causing them to furrow their eyebrows.

"Come in."Mary replies and the door opens seeing that it's three old man and one of them is walking with sticks.

"Saniboni (Hello)."Sipho says as he looks at the mother and than the family."We are from the Zungu family."

"We would like to apologise for what our grandson's behaviour,he didn't behaviour p-"Sibusiso puts his hands together as they look at Neo who passes through the small hallway as enters into a bedroom.

"With all respect my elders,I don't want to hear it. Your son doesn't seem to care about how he affects the protection order. He continues to call my daughter,fetch her from school and I just have to keep quiet as I watch her play along in this stupid game."Mary folds her arms and goes on while her sisters look on.

"And we apologize mama."Mary narrows her eyes as she lets her breath out and bows her head.

In the other side of the room, Neo peeps in through the door and sees Minenhle with her headphones on and dancing.

He walks into the room and goes to touch her shoulder. She turns around and jumps up a bit since she is frightened.

She lowers her headphones and looks at him. She jumps to hugs him and he does the same thing."Let's go."

"What do you mean?"

"I told you I am coming to fetch you. Where are your bags?"Neo asks as he opens the cupboards and sees a black suitcase and duffle bag.

"Wow,how to enter into the house without the dog barking?"Minenhle asks as she takes her other things and Neo holds her hand.

"Move silently."Neo whispers as they check the coast of the living room and see a sister in her late twenties talking about Susan running away and still not found.

Neo holds Minenhle's bags as they get out of the house without being seen by the neighbours or the tenants.

Back in the house,the twenty-six year old woman,folds her arms and with a frown."Where is Susan ma?"

"I don't know."

"Okay,fine. How has Minenhle been since she came back from the Zungu household?"

"I don't know,disre- in actual fact, where have you been? A three years Nkosanza."