22

Three days later |09:30

She gets out of the bathroom,seeing Neo still sleeping and she sighs because they should be getting ready to go to the hospital to visit Elizabeth.

Elizabeth asked them to come so she can talk to them and ask what's the way forward with Lyric since she is moving to England with Amir who is determined to get them there.

She walks to the bed,gets in the covers and gets in between the legs of Neo carefully so she doesn't wake her up.

She smirks as she takes his boxers off and his dick stands still. She smirks, remembering what to do after her friends had that conversation.

She learned so much from their conversations and she hopes they are okay wherever they are. She spits on her hand, takes a deep breath and rubs Neo's dick just to make it smooth.

She increases the pace but doesn't feel Neo moving so she licks his base. She massages his balls as she puts his whole length in her mouth.

She bops her head up and down as she tries to get his tip to touch her throat without her gagging which causes spit to cover Neo's dick who wakes up with a frown.

He opens the covers, smirks seeing Minenhle licks and sucking his dick. He bites his lip as he groans causing Minenhle to look up and sees him up.

She backs away and removes herself from continuing further."Mimi,what the fuck?!"

"Wake up,we have places to be."Minenhle says as she enters into the bathroom and with a big smile putting toothpaste on her toothbrush."Mr Zungu."

"Please don't do this to me,baby."Neo says while crying."I was about to nut."

"And we are about to be late."She tells him and Neo wipes his tears away."Are you crying?Neo?"She asks with a frown and immediately she rinses her mouth and toothbrush.

She walks to him and tries to hug him but he removes himself from her touch."You hurt my feelings."

"Let me fix it."

"You don't understand the pain of taking cold showers everyday so please allow me to be."Neo whispers,he wears his shorts and takes his toiletry bag.

Minenhle blocks the say for him and he scoffs."Ngiyaxolisa Baba Zungu ngicela ungixolele.(I'm sorry Baba Zungu, please forgive me.)"She kneels down and his hand.

"Get up MaKhumalo. I want to go bath,I have a long day ahead."He says, Minenhle touches his dick as she tries to soften him up and sees him bite his bottom lip.

"Can you please forgive me?"She whispers as she massages his balls but then he holds her hand and helps him up."Please forgive me Neo."

"Be ready in thirty minutes."He says coldly and she sighs when he walks out of the door and closes it.

She decides to do what she was told but couldn't stop thinking about seeing his face when she stopped sucking him.

They finally reach the hospital,he's still cold to her and she just tries to not do anything to provoke him further.

They enter into the room,seeing Elizabeth eating her breakfast while watching television."Elizabeth."Neo calls her and she looks up at them with a smile.

"Hey."She says and while she couldn't take her eyes off Minenhle."And you must Minenhle?Gosh Waze wamuhle.(You are so beautiful)"

"Ngiyabonga(Thank you)but you are more beautiful in person,sesi Lizzy. I see where Lyric gets her beauty."Minenhle says, causing Neo and Elizabeth to smile.

"How are you feeling?"He asks Elizabeth."You can sit down Minenhle."He says, looking at her standing and she sits down.

"The doctors say I won't be able to walk for a few months but I'll be okay and the detectives came to collect my statement."

"I hope you told them the truth."Neo says and Elizabeth scoffs.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know."Neo shurgs her shoulders and Minenhle shakes her head seeing that Neo is not thankful for what Elizabeth did for him.

"Neo,don't do that. She helped us."Minenhle says feeling really bothered by his attitude.

"Thank you Minenhle but don't risk your relationship for me."Elizabeth says seeing Neo looking down and immediately gets straight to the point."Thank you for helping with Lyric,she told me that you told her manners and she is happy with you in her presence."Elizabeth says and Minenhle nods her head.

"It's a pleasure. I hope you get well soon, Elizabeth."Minenhle says and Elizabeth holds Minenhle's hand as she rubs her shoulder.

"Thank you. That is why I thought during the holidays while I am at Cape Town,she can come visit you guys more often especially since it will be holidays."Elizabeth says and Neo rubs his eyes.

"Thank you Elizabeth for that and I am sorry for my attitude."

"Me too, especially when I rubbed my marriage in your face,that was so uncool of me."Elizabeth says and Neo nods his head.

"I remember how Minenhle wanted to gate crash the wedding."Neo says and Minenhle scoffs.

"What?"Elizabeth asks with shock on her face.

"Mr tough guy was here crying that night. On some,my ex-girlfriend is getting married. I had to find ways to comfort him."Minenhle explains causing Elizabeth to bust out laughing with tears in her eyes.

"Not you throwing me under the bus."

"You started it."Minenhle replies, causing Neo to rub his head and Elizabeth to continue laughing.

"Oh my goodness. The funniest couple I've met so far. Thank you for that, Minenhle."Elizabeth says and Minenhle joins in the laughter while Neo feels embarassed.