Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Nineteen

Comenzar desde el principio

I pluck a towel from a hook on the shower and rush back to her. I’m taken aback when I walk through the door and see her pleasuring herself. A condom rests on top of her belly. My rod protrudes, with pre-cum dribbling from the tip. Xavier perks up and a growl forces its way from my lungs. She smirks and the towel I was carrying falls to the ground. The mess on the floor could wait.

‘If you don’t mate her. I’ll disown you. She is ours.’ Xavier growls again, and I shake my head to clear the fog.

“Is Xavier giving you a hard time? Your eyes are clouded over and have turned gold. So I know he’s at the forefront. You should listen to him. I need you inside me.”

Who in their right mind could resist the woman they love and the probing of their wolf? Definitely not me any longer. Fuck that! I need to be inside her. NOW! The scent of her arousal wafts my way, making my decision more clear. Closing the distance, I crawl on the bed. Placing feather light kisses on her legs as I slowly make my way towards her drenched heat; while lapping her scrumptious juices into my mouth.

I retrieve the condom, rip its wrapper, and pull it along my length. Coming up for air, I command, “Tell me you are mine and only mine!”

Thrusting her hands into my hair and yanking the strands as my mouth lands on her bud, she replies, “I’m yours and will only and forever be yours. We both belong to each other. You are my mate!”

Her cream coats my tongue as I twirl it inside of her, then pull out and flick at her bud. She’s going nuts, breathing rapidly and gyrating her hips. Her grip on my head tightens as I plunge my tongue as far as I can and pinch her bundle of nerves. A guttural groan falls from her lips as she shatters and fills my mouth with her essence.

Slowly make my way up her torso, placing chaste kisses along her flesh as I stimulate her nub with my fingers. Teased her nipples, biting and pinching the hard pebbles as she moans below me, yanking my hair. Nibbling at the mate-mark, I whisper, “I need you to come for me, baby. Get nice and wet for me. Not that you aren’t already, but I don’t want to hurt you.”

I nestled my head in her neck, nipping and sucking on the mate-mark as I positioned myself at her entrance, brushing the tip over her bud until she’s moaning. When she shatters, I gradually progress inside. She claws at my back, whimpering as I force my way through her barrier. The tightness and warmth of her heat has my balls drawing up, so I pull away for a moment, panting. Then slowly drift in once I’m back to normal. Her legs wrap around my hips, and she whimpers as her nails dig deep into my back. Her walls constrict and pulse around me, pulling me in further until I’m buried balls deep inside her.

Pausing so she can adjust to my size, I asked, “Are you okay baby? Am I hurting you?”

“It only hurt for a split second. I’m feeling much better now. Let’s do this. Make love to me, Xillon,” she whispers and starts rotating her hips.

Plunging gently in and out of her, I sync with her rhythm and devour her mouth with my own. When I felt like I was about to blow, I pulled out, taking a deep breath, before plunging back into her depths. But I knew I could only stave off my release for so long. Speeding up my momentum, I tuck my face in the hollow of her neck, grunting as she bucks her hips into my thrusts. She moans as her walls pulse and flutter around me. Xavier pushes through. My wolf’s teeth protrude from my gums and I bury my face in the bed to keep myself from marking her.

Suddenly, we’re frantically bucking into one another to catch our release. My balls constrict. “I can’t hold off anymore! Damn baby, I’m going to…”

Arching my head back, a roar coming from Xavier forces its way through my vocal cords. I'm momentarily dazed until his knot swelled and I exploded inside the condom. Jerking my head, I crumpled on top of her, biting her sheet to keep from marking her. She screams, her body shakes and her release forces more seed from my body.

Her hands cup my cheeks. She guides my face up to look at her, and my teeth shred the sheets. Grinning, she kisses my teeth, saying, “I love you to Xavier. But, please bring Xillon back to me.”

“My mate! Mine! Please let me mark you!”

“Larissa was on the verge of marking you as well. But it's not the right time,Xavier. Someday I’ll allow you to mark us, Xavier.”

My canines revert to normal and the smog dissipates as I return to reality. Blowing out a breath, I put my forehead to hers and say, “Maybe I should have been more prepared. Had a talk with him beforehand, maybe. I have no clue what just happened. It all happened so fast. Fuck, your sheets are a mess. I’m so sorry. I lost control and I shouldn’t have let that happen.”

She caresses my cheek, her eyes searing into my soul. “Making love to you was the most amazing experience of my life. There is no need to apologize. I can replace the sheets. Marking is for when the female is in heat. Our wolves realize that. I have no idea what has gotten into them. Just know that I’m not angry. I love you and crave more.”

Kissing her forehead, I stare deeply into her sky-blue orbs. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Annalise. We might be young, but I’ll do everything in my power to protect you and make it to where you’ll never want for anything. I’ll love you with all of my heart and soul until my dying breath.”

“That makes two of us, Xillon.”

We held each other for several minutes, kissing each other passionately. Until the knot released its hold and I pulled myself from her. Standing from the bed, I glanced down to see that the condom tore and was bunched around my balls. What the actual fuck!

Before either of us could say anything. Annalise’s eyes glaze over as she receives a mind link transmission. Her eyes widen and she glances up to me with surprise and anguish marring her features.

“Jarek says there is a woman here who is claiming to be my birth mother. I’m needed downstairs as soon as possible. We’ll discuss what just happened later.” She grips my wrist and yanks me towards her bathroom.