Trinity of Entanglement Seven

ZANE

“Damn, Crissy! Your cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock! I’ll never get enough!”

“Faster, Zane! Mmm… feels so good!”

Crissy was just what I needed to get over the shock of catching Xillon and Annalise together. How could they have done this to me? Two of my closest friends, together, were behind my back. Tears flood my eyes and I bury my face into Crissy’s neck. Then pound into her harder, as she asked, to force away the pain.

It’s for the best that I let Annalise go, anyway. From the start, I’ve been aware that she deserves something better. I’m all wrong for her. I need to show her I can be faithful and maybe someday I’ll have a chance. Might as well be Crissy. She’s always been my favorite, above all others. Why haven’t I just stuck with her this whole time? Oh, right, the no girlfriend rule.

Slowing my pace, my gaze reflects off Crissy’s deep chocolate orbs. “Be mine, Crissy. Make me a better guy. I swear I’ll be faithful, a one woman guy from now on.”

“It’s only been you for me, Zane. I’ve never been with anyone else. But I don’t know if you could ever… I don’t know if I could give myself to you that way. You’re not a one woman type of guy, Zane. It’s not in your nature.”

Growling, I remove myself from her, jog to her bathroom and jack off until my seed forces its way into the toilet. Walking back to her room, I find her staring at the door, shock and anger etched into her features.

“What the hell was that? Sit your ass down and talk to me.” She commands, then yanks her shirt from the floor and pulls it on.

‘Go to her. If we can’t have Annalise, we can have her. Don’t know why you always insist on screwing other girls, anyway. Crissy is perfect for us until our mate comes along.’

Crissy’s eyes narrowed into slits as she waited for me. “I’m rolling my eyes at Janus, not you.”

“Oh, and what words of wisdom does he have for you?” She crosses her arms across her chest and heaves a breath in annoyance. Might as well tell her the truth. What would it hurt? Closing the space between us, I collapse onto her bed. She flinches when I caress her knee, but settles into the intimacy.

“He said you would be the perfect fit for us. And berated me for ever going to other girls. Janus has always adored you, Crissy. Not that I haven’t. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Why can’t I be more like Jarek and Xillon. They both have girls hanging all over them, but they don’t go off and have their way with them. Me, on the other hand… yeah, come on, I’ll show you a good time. I am a looser, no wonder she went off and fucked Xillon.”

“What are you talking about? Xillon would never have sex with anyone. He’s always been smitten with Annalise. Anyone who ever actually paid attention to the guy would know that.”

“Annalise was who he was with. They were in her room.”

“Makes sense to me. They would wind up together. I see nothing wrong with that. Oh, but you wanted her as well, huh? There aren’t any virgins out there worth your time. Omegas are below you, and that’s all that’s left.”

“Crissy!” Taking a deep breath and exhaling keeps me from flying off the rails. What she’s saying is true. Just earlier tonight, I was thinking the same thing about Darcy. But I thought Annalise was going to be mine.

“You’re right. I am an asshole. It’s time for me to put those days behind me. You are all I want now, Crissy. I’m sorry for not settling down with you sooner. I thought it would be pointless to tie myself down as far as mates are considered. What happens if our mates turn out to be someone else? If our mates turned out to be someone else, we would both have our hearts shattered, and it would have all been for nothing. That’s why I do what I do and don’t have girlfriends. Otherwise, I would have chosen you from the beginning.”