Chapter 42 - Good Times Never Last

Start from the beginning

"Ara? Master Shin seems to be having impure thoughts," Rita remarked as she approached us, accompanied by Fu Hua.

"Good afternoon, everyone," Fu Hua greeted.

"I'd gladly accept," Rita replied with a smile of her own.

"Then count me in too," Fu Hua added.

"I'll be staying under the umbrella then..." Bronya announced as she made her way towards the shaded area.

"I'll join you," I chimed in, feeling the need to take a break from the intensity of the game.

"Eh? Master Shin is going away?" Rita exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes, I think I've had enough excitement for now," I chuckled, finding solace in the idea of relaxation.

"Are you sure, Shin?" Kiana's disappointment was evident in her voice.

"Yeah, I just want to unwind a bit," I reassured her with a smile, settling down comfortably under the umbrella.

"Then..." Rita's sudden embrace caught me off guard as she whispered in my ear, "How about if we win, I'll do anything you want me to do."

My heart skipped a beat at her words, and I felt a surge of determination. "Let's do this," I replied confidently, meeting her gaze with resolve.

"Uwah... I wonder what Rita said to Shin, It must be really lewd..." Kiana remarked, casting a curious glance in our direction.

"Fufu~ Let's continue the round then," Mei suggested, eager to resume the game.

Meanwhile, Bronya and Wendy engaged in conversation under the umbrella, enjoying the serene atmosphere of the beach.

After the game concluded, I let out a contented sigh, feeling the fatigue settle in. "Phew... That was tiring," I remarked as I stretched my limbs, making my way back to where Bronya and Wendy were relaxing under the umbrella.

"Hello, Shin!" Wendy greeted me with a bright smile as I approached.

"Hey, Wendy."

Wendy struck a pose, her swimsuit accentuating her figure.

Was she trying to catch my attention?

Clearing my throat, I decided to compliment her. "You look really pretty in your swimsuit, Wendy."

"Really?!" Wendy's eyes lit up with delight at my words.

"Yeah, definitely."

"Hehe~ I'm glad," Wendy giggled, a blush creeping onto her cheeks as she basked in the praise.

"Shin," Himeko's voice interrupted my relaxation as she grabbed my arm from behind, pulling me away from where Bronya and Wendy were lounging.

"Major Himeko, what's going on?"

"Don't be so cold, Shin. Just come with me," Himeko insisted, tugging me along.

As she led me to a spot under the umbrella, she suddenly laid down on the beach mat. Before I could react, she began undoing her bra.

"Major Himeko!?"

"Quit fussing and help me put sunscreen on my back," she ordered with a mischievous grin.

"But Major Himeko, you should have done this earlier."

"But I wanted to join in with the others and have some fun. Can't I pretend to be young too?" Himeko pouted, trying to appeal to my sympathy.

"You just wanted to find a boyfriend, didn't you? Playing with 'youngins' won't work," I accused, trying to lighten the tension.

"Shut up, Shin. Just help me."