Chapter 10

Jana felt so lost without Angel even as her boss Martha had been coming over to help with the kids and getting them settled. Jana had settled with the fact that she had to get Angel away from Scarlett somehow but not sure when since she has to take care of their children and everything else though Avery has been complaining about missing Angel a lot that she can't even stay focus in school.

Jana got their breakfast ready and lunches done as she sighed then raised her voice for the kids saying,

"Jonathan,Avery time to get motivated your bus will be here shortly."

They both came rushing down the stairs in their school clothes as Jonathan looked at Jana replying,

"I really wish mom would come back, I miss her so much, all I do is draw tons of pictures of her anymore. Mom, would be so proud of my drawings too, want to come see momma?"

Jana nodded then headed down to Jonathan's room seeing that he had picture's of her every where on his walls and notebooks even his computer screen had a digital version of her. Jana missed Angel so much it was killing her inside, as she headed back upstairs from the basement she looked at Avery's room seeing that Avery had written Momma everywhere and had the picture of the four of them together sitting on her bed as Jana weep in tears as the kids came by and held her giving her soothing words that their momma would be back.

The kids left for school as Jana just kept weeping over Angel really missing her badly until she heard the front door close and she sat up drying her tears as she saw Martha come in saying,

"Jana, sweetie, you have been working with me for a while there isn't much you can do about Angel at the moment and try to figure out how to get life back on track including for Jonathan and Avery. I am sure we can get Angel back but it is going to take time and planning just got to figure out where Scarlett is taking her."

Jana nodded as she could feel herself wanting to hug Martha for support and keeping her through this struggle of losing someone she deeply loves. Jana finally replied,

"I don't think Scarlett would stay in Kansas knowing that their love started in Michigan which is where I met Angel. I could call Shauna to see if they have arrived in Rose County but I'm sure Shauna would have called if she saw them. Though it is a twelve to thirteen hour drive all the way to Rose County."

Martha hugged Jana then turned Jana's head toward her as their eyes were very serious to one another as Martha responded,

"Jana, if that is where Scarlett is heading then who knows what Scarlett could be doing to her now and it could look really rough if Angel is suffering any type of danger."

Jana just sighed heavily as she replied,

"I willingly let her go to Scarlett for the fact, Scarlett wasn't going to stop coming here until she left with Angel and now I am hoping to rescue Angel from Scarlett like I told her I would."

Martha lifted Jana's head and kissed her sweetly then released responding,

"Jana, even if we ever find Angel what will you do about me? keep me from your hidden life too."

Jana shrugged replying,

"Martha you are my boss we'd probably go back to before and I don't want to lose my fiancee she means everything to me. I am wanting to marry her eventually even if it means fighting to get her back from Scarlett."

Martha slid her hands away responding,

"Jana, you realize fighting to get your future back means keeping me out of the picture and losing your job at the bakery?"

Jana understood that as she nodded replying,

"I knew that when you hired me, I will find another place to work at around town."

Martha nodded then left the room and then the house without looking back as Jana just stayed put to be lost in her own thoughts being in Avery's room. Jana felt like giving up completely with just the kids but she had to support them plus get to Angel somehow some way even if it meant leaving the children with her parents until she can get Angel back home and with her.

Jana got up from the bed leaving Avery's bedroom with the door closed as she went to her room looking at everything they had stored in from Pride Day,Festivities in town and much more. Angel had made Jana's life an adventure and she couldn't forget that especially when they welcomed the kids in the picture it had been worth everything to have Jonathan and Avery that was when she knew she could do something that Angel would be grateful for was changing the kids last names when they are married because Avery had beg since their parent's were long gone.

Jana knew that she could take them to Maryland to see their Grandma as they search for their momma they had to find Angel even if it meant that they missed school and she was sure they would understand on finding Angel and getting her home.

Jana packed bags in all three parts of the house,checked her bank account seeing she had enough to travel as the excitement ran through her,she grabbed cold bags and kept moving on filling the truck up, she finally left the house,locking it behind her and as she got in the truck putting it in drive she headed to the kids school to speak with them on letting them go for getting their momma Angel they had to get her some how and the kids can make up the work on the road if it must be.

Jana got to the school spoke with the principal on taking the kids out explaining the situation luckily the principal knew they were good kids and didn't mind one bit as long as she were able to bring Angel back for the sake of both kids.