His Rowdy

Story continuous from everyone returning back to delhi.

Next day everyone decided to take rest. Shashi too took leave from bank. Khushi came out of her room to have breakfast. 

"Just see this girl, waking up at 10 in morning. How shameless" Mohini said making khushi roll eyes. 

"How are amma-nanna doing khushi?" Saritha asked her.

"Very good, they are extremely cool. We had nice time there." Khushi said with happiness. 

"Of course you went with rich guys, why will you have bad time?" Mohini said sarcastically.

"Dadi, I met your friends too" Khushi said with smirk.

"Who?" Mohini asked confused.

"Who else, Mohini, Shakini and Dakini devils" Khushi said making mohini angry and shashi laugh out loud.

"But you know what dadi, they are much better than you" Khushi added. They had breakfast with little arguments. After which father-daughter decided to spend some time.

Khushi said everything happened back in Araku excluding their marriage. 

"So you guys had nice time?" He questioned.

"Yes nanna. We both will go there next year." She said with lot of excitement. 

"What about arnav?" He questioned.

"What about him?" She asked nervously.

"I know one thing that you love him but does he?" He questioned straight. 

"What are you speaking nanna" She said and got up to leave, he held her hand to stop.

"I am your father chinnu" He said with chocked tone. Khushi got tears, she cant lie to him anymore. She hugged him and cried out. She explained everything happened including their marriage and their decisions. He took few minutes to observe the truth.

"I am sorry nanna" She said.

"Why chinnu? Whats your mistake in it? Infact after listening to you, i am feeling so proud of my upbringing." He said with smile.

"Nanna, you are not angry?" She questioned innocently.

"Why? Do you trust your devimayya?" He questioned in return. She nodded head in yes.

"Then its her decision to bring you both together" He said.

"No Nanna, i am no match to arnav." She said.

"No one are perfect match to other khushi. Its all about your love, trust, acceptance towards your partner. Its easy to say we are not compatible but its hard to be compatible with your partner." He explained.

"Did you any day thought why your amma and me are still couple? We fight a lot right?" He questioned, she nodded yes.

"Thats our commitment. Love happens with many people at many instances but commitment will happen only once. Once you commit to the person, no matter what comes in your way, you cant leave him/her." He said.

"Now think and say, Will you give your commitment towards arnav?" He questioned seriously. 

"Yes" 

"Then what are you waiting for? Fight for him. My daughter is not a looser" He said confidently.

"You are a super dad" She said with smile.

Next day:- 

Khushi reached office as usual, everything became normal as Pranav left to his own office. Khushi went to her cabin and waited for arnav. She is nervous for some unknown reasons.