Progress

Story continuous from Khushi shifting to Arnav's cabin due to Pranav entry in AR.

Next three weeks passed too quick yet they were very important in everyone's life. Pranav started falling for anjali carefree nature but afraid to the consequences of proposing her. He is afraid of arnav's reaction particularly.

Anju is on cloud nine as she got the chance to spend time with pranav. Aman, as usual indulged in work. Natasha is still waiting to take revenge on khushi as they didnt got a chance. Yes, Raman dindt get chance to meet khushi. As she is in ASR cabin now, one will never dare to put head in lions territory. Her gang never left her alone not even in off-business hours. 

Khushi is happy yet worried. Happy that she didnt met Raman again and Anju & Pranav are getting close. Worried because of her feelings towards Arnav. No matter how hard she tries to suppress them, they are returning with double speed. Even if she wants to be rigid and forget him, her heart will melt like an ice in his presence. Maybe its because of his care towards her.

Arnav is still unknown to khushi's feelings, he treats her as friend and always teases her. Also, He observed growing closeness between pranav & Anju.

Raizada's and Shashi are happy with their children friendship. Aravind postponed his re-joining to another week. 

Present, Arnav is in his cabin. Khushi entered in with his morning coffee and placed it on his table. 

"Hmm Rowdy, Finally you learned to make good coffee" He said enjoying his coffee. She smiled in return. Why wont she? She went to RM two weeks back only to learn it from Rathna. 

"When is Uncle joining?" She questioned him.

"Actually he got stunts in heart. So, it will take to recover and also he is not taking proper rest these days. May be after fashion show" He replied savoring.

"Arnavji, Rathna aunty wanted to arrange pooja for uncle. Will you be available?" She asked knowing his interest in god.

"Of course! Dont know what you spoke with ma, she stopped pressurizing me for marriage. What you told actually?" He asked curiously. He asked it many times but both khushi and rathna refused to answer him.

"Thats secret between..." She was interrupted by him.

"Ladies" He completed. She nod head with smile and went to her table. Her thoughts went to the day she went to RM.

Flashback:-

"Aunty" Khushi exclaimed seeing rathna on living hall watching daily soap.

"Khushi beta, come sit" Rathna invited her affectionately and ordered HP to bring sewerages.

"Where are others?" Khushi asked as its saturday.

"They went to hospital for your uncle checkup" Rathna answered.

"Hmm. Then this is perfect time" Khushi said loudly.

"Perfect time for what?" Rathna asked her.

"Please show me how you will make arnavji's coffee" Khushi said making rathna confuse.

"He will tease me daily about my coffee bad taste. I really dont know cooking" Khushi confessed in return rathna giggled. 

"Please aunty" She pleaded.

"Ok ok, lets go" They went to kitchen. Rathna prepared black coffee and asked khushi to taste it. 

"Its nice aunty" She complemented.

"Now follow my instructions and prepare once" Rathna said and khushi obeyed her.

"This much easy, dont know why nanna made it very complicated" Khushi said with pout.