Trip

Days rolled out quickly and busy. Fashion show completed without mishaps. After arnav's lecture, saritha stopped hurting khushi. Mohini, we cant say she is changed. 

Its time for everyone to leave for trip. Everyone reached airport except khushi.

"Why khushi taking this much time?" Anju asked impatiently looking outside.

"You just dont go out. Media is following us. From yesterday they are trying to get news about ASR" Aman said.

Ignoring all this arnav concentrated on his phone. They saw shashi and khushi coming in. 

"She is here" Shouted anju in joy. Arnav security guided them to private lounge.

"Hi" Khushi said in tired look.

"Uncle, why she look tired? We didnt started out journey yet" Anju questioned shashi.

"Traffic of delhi" Said shashi. 

"Why dont you join us uncle?" Arnav asked him.

"You all go and enjoy. Dont forget to meet khushi's grandparents" Said shashi.

"Ammamma(Means mother's mother)" Asked khushi with bright smile.

"I informed them about your visit. They will take you to their home. From there you can go anywhere you want" explained shashi.

"Thank you so much nanna" Khushi hugged him in happiness.

"Take care chinnu. Take care guys" He said kissing her forehead. Anju pouted missing her father.

"Take care anju" Said shashi taking her into embrace and kissing her forehead.

"Such a kid" Teased aman.

"Even if we turn 60, we are always kids to our fathers" Said Khushi. 

"Call me once you reach" Said shashi with final good byes.

"Rowdy you look nervous?" Asked arnav when they stepped into flight.

"This is my first flight." She answered. As it was private chopper. Every needed thing is arranged prior. They took their seats. Khushi sat between anju and arnav. 

They heard announcement to fasten their seatbelts. Anju helped khushi and held her hand.

"God, its scary. How can they remember route to vizag. I mean on roads will have signs, there wont be any in air" Khushi said making everyone laugh at her innocence. 

"They are trained" Arnav said.

"Still i am scared" Said khushi, arnav held her other hand and rubbed it. She relaxed once plane is in air. 

"I am bored" Said pranav.

"I never went to trips except for business." Pranav said. 

"Why?" Aman questioned.

"Straight after my graduation i joined my father in business as he was unwell. He was a cancer patient and died. After that i had to take care of business and mom" He said, others felt bad for him. 

"Before meeting you all, i used to thought rich people will have happy life. I was wrong" Khushi said thinking about his problems.

"Before meeting you khushi, i though my life was boring. Because of you i got many friends" Said Pranav emotionally.

"Before meeting you khushi, i thought no one have guts to fight with my brother." Anju teased her. Aman hit her head.

"Always kiddoo" Aman teased her.

"Leave all this bhai, when are you getting married?" Asked anju to aman.

"Not before you?" Said Aman.