New Side

Story continuous from natasha and vijay planning. 

Next day as planned, arnav and anju got up early. They came down to leave home. 

"Anju, Arnav. Where are you going?" Rathna asked them. 

"I am surprised to see my daughter up this early that too on saturday. Baby its just 7:30 in AM not PM" Aravind said making rathna and arnav laugh. Anju pouted. 

"We are going to temple with khushi" Anju announced giving another shock.

"Dont give shock after shock. We have delicate hearts beta" Rathna said keeping hand on her heart.

"Haha, your mom is right" Aravind said.

"Arnav is coming to temple?" Rathna asked again.

"Dont worry mom i am not going inside." Arnav said. 

"Then why are you going?" She questioned back.

"Baby sitting for two kids, cant trust them with their crazy brains" He said making others laugh. 

"Okok, enjoy your day. Take care of khushi. Remember you two, dont hurt her. She is heart of shashi and he is my heart." Aravind warned them, they nodded head and went out.

"I am happy to see changes in arnav. Its been so long since he has been casual" Rathna said with teary face.

"I tried so much to find out what changed him but i am unable to" Aravind said. 

Other side arnav and anju reached khushi home. They called her to come out. 

"Where are you going? Its saturday" Saritha asked her.

"I am going out with my friends ma" Khushi answered.

"Who will do friendship with you?" Mohini asked sarcastically.

"I am much better than you dadiji" Khushi replied in same tone.

"Learn to respect elders first" Mohini shouted.

"How will i? When i am living with you. I am having your blood dadi, how can i be good?" She questioned back and went out not wanting to spoil her day.

She came out and saw arnav car parked at 50 meters away. She walked towards car. 

"Good morning" She said getting into back seat.

"Good morning khushi" Anju wished her back.

"Arnavji, you dont need to pay tax for wishing back" Khushi said glaring towards him.

"Good morning Andhra Rowdy" He wished back plastering a big smile.

"What happened? You look annoyed" Anju asked her.

"My dadi devil irritated me anju." Said khushi.

"Whats her problem khushi?" She asked back.

"She dont like me as clear as it is. I am carbon copy of her daughter. She want me to be slim and fair" Khushi said.

"Dont listen to anyone, you are beautiful as you are." Anju said, khushi looked at arnav but he drove silently. They reached temple.

"You two go in, i will wait here." Arnav said to girls. 

"Khushi, i will bring coconut and remaining things" Saying anju walked towards small shop.

"Rowdy" Arnav called her when she was about to move.

"I call you rowdy for a reason. I dont believe in consoling. Dont give damn to anyone, just be yourself" Arnav said, khushi smiled and went to anju. 

It took 30 minutes for girls to complete pooja and come out. They came near car but found no one.