Andhra Rowdy

Story continuous from arnav and khushi fight.

"Khushi didnt i told you to not to come into ASR bad books?" Aman said coming in. He heard them, as arnav and khushi were fighting so loudly.

"Its his fault sir. He started it" Khushi told adamantly.

"You already got into danger. Atleast stay away from his girl friend" Aman said and went out.

"Yeh girl friend, girl friend kya hai? I saw much dangerous people than her." Khushi muttered remembering natasha.

"That stupid lady messed with me yesterday? What happened after i came out? Did she got allergy on her face? Did she started searching for me?" Khushi thought to herself.

"Khushi? Where are you lost?" Aman asked shaking her a little bit. Khushi who came back to present composed herself and removed aman hand from her shoulder. 

"Why are you here sir?" She asked him.

"First tell me, what were you thinking?" He asked her.

"vohh" she stammered.

"Dont mind if it makes you uncomfortable?" Aman said.

"No actually i went to an interview and .." She explained what happened in NS but didnt mentioned company name to him. 

"You are such a fire girl. Perfect rowdy material" Aman said making khushi pout.

"Nanna also said same" She said.

"Nanna?" He questioned.

"My father." She said.

"What language it is?" He asked her.

"Telugu. My mom is from andhra" She replied. 

"You shouldnt have got into fight with that lady" He said worried.

"Never mind. She was arrogant" Khushi stressed.

"Says who? You are the permanent address for arrogance." commented arnav coming there all set to leave for home. Khushi rolled eyes without replying back to him.

"Boss, are you leaving?" Aman asked him.

"Yes, And Ms. Arrogant Guptha be ready to face real ASR" Arnav said haughtily.

"Po po voy(Go Go)" She muttered. Aman signaled her to be silent.

"Aman, its waste of your time. She needs some lessons, then only she will learn to behave. Immature arrogant lady" Arnav said and turned to move. 

"Edichavule(Again a Telugu word to curse in anger)" She muttered again and turned to pack her things to leave.

"Hey Andhra Rowdy" Arnav called her. She looked at him in question mark face.

"I am expecting you to be strong to stand against me." Arnav said and went away. Aman looked at this scene with open mouth.

"Take care" Aman said and left from there. Khushi stood there for sometime and left to home. 

"Arey, you went to office in this dress?" Asked mohini as soon as khushi entered in.

"Yes" Khushi said not wanting to argue with her.

"Why dont you go for shopping and buy some modern dresses?" Saritha suggested.

"I am comfortable in salwar suit amma" Khushi replied and sat on recliner beside her father.

"Instead of wishing and asking wellbeing, they will start their radio" Khushi said in low voice keeping head on his shoulder.

"How is your boss?" Shashi asked, khushi pinched his arm.