Marriage

Story continuous from khushi meeting their grandparents. 

Same day evening:- 

They all had dinner and sat outside for fresh air.

"Grand father, i have a doubt?" Aman said unsure.

"You all can call me thathayya like khushi does" Murthi said with smile.

"Ok thathayya. Your home seems to be lone here, what if any theif comes? Were you not scared?" Aman questioned.

"Our home is protected by strong compound, no one can able to enter in and i am a ex-military." Murthi replied. Parvathi came there with snacks plate.

"Just now we ate dinner right amamma?" Khushi questioned.

"Its just banana, it will help in digestion" Parvathi said giving it to everyone.

"Where is raju bhayya?" Khushi questioned.

"He slept. Today he worked a lot" Murthi said.

"Why wont guys come to delhi? Atleast once in a year?" Khushi asked them.

"I dont like mohini. I cant tolerate her degrading you. Neither i like saritha" Murthi said.

"Chalule apandi(Please stop) Saritha became mohini toy in order to impress her" Parvathi said.

"When they will understand beauty is not something which belongs to body but it belongs to heart." Parvathi said with sigh.

"Arey dont spoil my rowdy mood discussing about them. Let her be happy atleast here" Murthi interrupted his wife. 

"What do you guys do?" He asked looking at aman and pranav.

"Aman bhai works for arnavji and they are friends. Pranav is businessman. And arnavji.." Khushi was cut off by murthi.

"I know, arnav and anjali are aravind's children." Murthi said.

"Do you know my dad thathayya?" Anju questioned excited. 

"Not directly but shashi will mention about him" He replied.

 "Tomorrow we have festival in home." Parvathi said.

"What kind of festival?" Khushi questioned.

"Tomorrow is pournami(Full Moon), We need to take sprouts in little pots and offer to our kuldevi." Parvathi said.

"Why?" Anjali questioned.

"Before starting this year cultivation, we need to get her blessings." Parvathi explained.

"Festival starts at evening to midnight. You go to near by waterfalls and come back early. I am going to town, call me if you want anything." Murthi said.

"Ok" Saying they all retired.

Next day went very well, they visited near by sceneries and came back by evening. Murthi brought clothes for everyone from town and gave them. 

"Its not required thathayya. Thank you" Aman politely denied.

"I know these are not up to your status but..." Before he completes arnav spoke.

"The love you are showering on us, infront of it nothing will stand." Arnav said. 

"Then take this, i will feel happy" Murthi said.

"Ok" They took and went to get ready. They all came down getting ready. Khushi & anju in half-saree, men in panche(Traditional clothes). 

"All of you looking very pretty" Parvathi said, she took red chilli and circled infront of them to remove bad eyes.