Rakshasi

Story continuous from the same day of arnav, khushi & natasha argument.

5 PM, in AR:- 

Khushi is preparing arnav's schedule when Aman called her to ASR cabin.

She knocked on his cabin door slowly.

"Come in" Arnav muttered, she went and sat beside aman who is writing something in his notepad.

"From tomorrow anjali is going to join us. Aman you need to train her, once you are done transfer her to accounts, development, designing, marketing departments. No need to treat her special, treat her same as Ms. Guptha" Arnav said in professional tone making khushi confuse.

"Sure ASR" 

"Ms. Guptha, you remember you need to work extra 2 hours?" ASR questioned her.

"Yes sir" She replied with tight lips.

"Study this files and make report on them." He said handing over bunch of files.

"I need them by tomorrow" He said, she nodded head slowly. 

"ASR, there are many files. It wont be possible to complete in 2 hours" Aman said in low tone.

"Its her problem" Arnav said with smirk and got up to leave.

"Ms. Andhra Rowdy?" He called her.

"Yes Mr. AB" She said.

"Just 2 hours. Be ready to face your first failure." He reminded.

"Thank you for the encouragement sir. So great of you." She said sarcastically, he left cabin gritting his teeth. Aman and khushi also came out.

"Khushi i will help you" He said trying to take files.

"No its ok aman sir. I will do it, if that AB comes to know then he will kill you" Khushi replied.

"He is not that bad. I didnt saw him arguing with anyone till now except you. If he dont like anything he will scold on face and leave from there without waiting for their reply." He informed.

"May be i am the one to show your boss that not everything goes in his way." She replied.

"My offer is still valid" He said.

"Its ok, i will manage." She politely declined his offer.

"Bye then, take care. Call me if you have any issue" He said.

"Bye"

"By the way, what is AB?" He asked her.

"Arnav Boss" She said.

"I dont think so?" He said raising eye-brow.

"Then dont think" She replied and went in.

"Brave girl" Aman muttered and went out.

Khushi called shashi and asked him to pick her up after 2 hours. She started her work, initially it was tough for her to make report on them but she managed to complete work in 2 hours. She was gold medalist after all.

She came out of office securing her cabin. 

"Hi Uncle" She wished security guard.

"Hi Beta, shall i call auto for you?" He wished back.

"No uncle, my father is coming" She said with smile and roamed her eyes around impatiently.

"I heard you are arguing with our boss and his girlfriend madam?" He asked unsure of beginning the topic.

"No uncle, they are arguing with me" She corrected him with pout.

"Be careful with natasha madam. I am seeing her from past 3 years. She always bully others. She will do anything to make opponent loose." He said concerned.