Character Sketch

Arnav Singh Raizada:- 28 years old arrogant, sophisticated, heartless prince of Raizada and CEO of AR Fashion house. He born and brought up in money and beauty world. No Past but doesnt believe in love, god. Dating a top model of AR, Natash Singh. He has the ability to change his life and other's too.

Khushi Kumari Guptha:- 23 years old girl. Confident, lovely, chubby and brown skinned girl with long hair. She is half Andhra Pradesh and half Delhi as her parents had a love marriage. Very fierce and stubborn. No bestfriends, No Love and not even waiting to fall in love. Currently searching for job.

Natasha Singh:- Model in AR. Her father own NS Enterprises. Hot headed women, feels she is the most beautiful girl in world. Loves to bully others. Dating ASR because he is ASR.

Rathna & Aravind Singh Raizada:- Parents of arnav, they both love arnav and his sister to moon. Worries with arnav's attitude. Wants him to live his life.

Anjali Singh Raizada:- Sister of Arnav, 23 year old, unmarried. Very cheerful, bubbly girl. Hates natasha. Waiting for arnav and natasha breakup.

Shashi Guptha & Saritha Guptha:- Parents of Khushi, Shashi is the best friend of Khushi, he works in bank. She shares everything with him without second thoughts. He loves to protect and pamper her. Saritha is a bit strict person, worries about Khushi's future. 

Mohini Guptha:- Dadi of khushi, always comments on Khushi's physical appearance. Hates Khushi Guts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Friends, will see more characters in story. 

Please vote and comment. Thank you all....