YOU in HIM

Story continuous from ice-cream date. 

As its weekend khushi didnt hurried to get up. She came out lazily and sat in sofa. 

"Khushi, why dont you get up early and help me kitchen? Till few days back you were studying, so i didnt disturbed you. Now you are doing job, today or tomorrow you will get married. You need to learn cooking. And also learn to wear good cloths, always roaming around in chudidhars or pyjamas." Saritha said sitting beside khushi.

"Ma, i will definitely learn cooking but not now." Khushi replied.

"What happened now?" Saritha questioned her.

"Cooking is a great thing, it needs lot of concentration and love. Here even if i try i will get only insults." Khushi said looking at mohini.

"Khushi i know you love your father more than anything but i am your mother. You should listen to me sometimes, i will say and do everything keeping your good future ahead." Saritha said with concern.

"I know ma and i understand it. But what i need is good PRESENT not FUTURE" Khushi replied with serious face.

"Saritha, its useless to talk with her" Mohini said with disappointed tone.

"It will be peaceful if you both stop talking to me. Dont know what drama they started again" Khushi muttered and turned on tv.

"Good morning chinnu" Shashi whished coming out of his room.

"Good morning nanna" She whished back with bright smile.

"Where were you at last night shashi ji? I didnt saw you when i woke up for water?" Saritha asked him.

"Where else? Taking her ladli daughter for outing and eating un-healthy food." Mohini commented still looking at television.

"From when she is concerned about our un-healthy food habit?" Khushi asked secretly in his ear.

"I am also thinking same? What drama they started again?" Shashi asked in return.

"How will i know, your mother and your wife. You should know?" Khushi stated.

"You woke up early, you should know" He questioned back. 

"What are you both mumbling?" Saritha asked them.

"Nothing" They said in union.

"What do you want in breakfast?" She asked again.

"Peace of mind" Shashi muttered making khushi chuckle.

"Khushi shall we go out for shopping?" Saritha asked looking at mohini.

"We can go for beauty parlor also?" Saritha added.

"No.., no actually she said she want to go out with her friend" Shashi said hurriedly, shopping with mother devils means torture to khushi.

"Yes, yes" Khushi too said.

"But you dont have any friends?" Saritha asked.

"Anju, she is my new friend from office" Khushi covered it up.

"Ok, will go tomorrow" Saying saritha went to make breakfast.

"Nanna, when did i planned to go out?" Khushi asked in his ear.

"Do you want to get roasted with mother devils?" He asked her.

"Nooo" She exclaimed.

"Then, go out. Do whatever you want to and come in evening" He said.

"What shall i do whole day?" She asked him.

"Call anju, meet her. Go for shopping, anyways diwali is coming right?" He suggested her.