Talks

Story continuous from arshi friendship.

"Can i ask you something arnavji?" Khushi said looking nervous to speak.

"Khushi, Only friend i have till now is aman. He will speak anything to everything with me. Now i accepted you as friend, you can also talk anything with me. No need to take my permission." Arnav replied observing her nervousness. Khushi smiled lightly.

"I see a lot of difference in you arnavji. Why were so arrogant on our first meet? Is that your love on natasha?" She questioned.

"I am still arrogant khushi, its just not for you because you are family now" He replied.

"That means, if our fathers are not friends then you continued to scold me and dislike me?" She asked.

"May be yes or may be no" He replied making her pout.

"Ok fine, anyways we would have become friends. I like strong attitude persons." Arnav said pinching her nose.

"But you fought with me?" She said.

"Thats because you used that attitude against me" He replied.

"Do you love natasha?" She questioned.

"What do you think?" He questioned back looking into her eyes.

"When it comes to you, no one can predict." She said.

"No" 

"Then why you people were in relation?" She asked again.

"Why are you so curious?" He asked.

"I am very very curious to know about love stories. I love to gossip" She said with dreamy expression.

"We were not in love so obviously there is no story. She was hired for AR, She proposed this relationship. I said my conditions, she agreed" He said simply.

"What conditions?" She continued.

"Any idea to become my girlfriend?" He teased her.

"No way, but tell  me about your conditions" She said immediately.

"I dont like love khushi, i dont want serious relationship, i dont like marriage" He said.

"Then why you accepted natasha proposal?" She questioned.

"To escape torture from my family, mom will get me a proposal daily. I got irritated." He said remembering rathna pestering him. No doubt he loves them but he is human right?

"Acha, One last question" She said giving sheepish look.

"Are you taking my interview?" He teased her again.

"If one day you want to get marry then which type of girl you will choose?" She asked. 

"Wrong question, i wont get marry ever" 

"What if?" She stressed.

"Then she will be unluckiest girl on earth." Arnav said in one line but she understood the amount of hate he carried towards marriage but she didnt understand why.

"What were you talking?" Anju questioned coming there along with aman.

"20 questions but with a twist. Only she will question, i need to answer" Arnav said making aman laugh.

"Really you answered every question without using what the!! and what!!?" Anju almost shouted making khushi smile.

"I am sure your soon-to-be husbands should be deaf then only they can live." Aman teased them.

"Exactly, who will bear their bak-baks" Arnav added smiling.

"Excuse me?" Anju shouted keeping hands on hip.