Evil

Story continuous from arnav offering friendship to khushi and khushi wishing arnav on his birthday.

Next day brought so many changes. Shashi and aravind talked in mobile about yesterday and past. They discussed about day's plans. Aravind wants to join office immediately to spend sometime with khushi but rathna warned him to take rest for another week.

Anju and khushi wished each other good morning along with pranav. Arshi wants to wish too but they want other person to take step. They decided to meet in office. 

At 8:30 in AR: 

Shashi decided to drop khushi as she left bike in AR yesterday. By the time they reached entrance of AR, arnav along with anju reached there. They both got down from car and came near father-daughter.

"Good morning uncle, second good morning khush" Anju said giving hug to khushi. 

"Good morning Anju& Arnav" Shashi wished them. Arshi exchanged glances.

"Tomorrow is weekend uncle, Please join us for lunch" Anju invited them.

"I dont have day off beta. Extra work as year ending in bank" Shashi said.

"Sad. Then send khushi at least" Anju pleaded.

"You both are grown up. You can decide that. But just be careful, if you both do something like last time, then no outings" Shashi said sweetly yet strictly.

"You are soo good uncle" Saying anju hugged her. 

"Arnav, take care of them" Shashi said turning towards him.

"Dont worry uncle, they are my responsibility." Arnav said making him smile.

"Bye then" He said and went from there.

"Anju tomorrow will go to temple first" Khushi said to which anju agreed. They walked first followed by arnav. Khushi suddenly stopped remembering what happened yesterday.

"What happened?" Anju asked her.

"Rowdy, i wont pull your hair now." Arnav said understanding her expression. 

"What? Pull hair?" Anju asked her. Khushi signaled will tell you later. His staff looked at them but didnt gossiped, after what happened with natasha they wont dare.

"Ms. Guptha, in my cabin." Arnav said once they reach their floor.

"Ms. Gupthaa, yesterday he pulled my hair. Now what happened." She muttered preparing coffee. She prepared it as per his like and took it to his cabin. 

"Good morning sir" Khushi said placing coffee on table.

"Good morning guptha" He replied.

"You wished me back without an argument sir? Today is a day to be remembered in history" She teased him.

"This coffee tastes worst Guptha, go and make another one" Arnav said ignoring her first tease. She went and made another coffee with extra caffeine. 

"This is so bitter. Make another one with sweet" He said dismissing her.

"You are also bitter, are we complaining?" She replied to which he glared at her. She prepared another one.

"This is too sweet. I am giving you last chance. Prepare nicely" He said, she brought another cup of coffee. She look tired and irritated.

"Ms. Guptha, are you tired?" He asked her. She nodded head in no.

"Good, We got invitations for fashion show. There is a spelling mistake in it. That stupid didnt noticed it. Correct it" Arnav said.