Punishment

Story continues from 

"You thought to become Super Women by completing all work in one day? Who asked you to stay in office, in off business hours? You are good in giving lectures to others and scolding others but not in taking care of yourself. Brainless Assistant." Arnav scolded Khushi suppressing his laugh.

"You?" Khushi shouted in anger making others gape at their fighting spirit in hospital also.

"What me? Do you know how much your father cried? Everyone are worried." He scolded her.

"You must have felt happy?" She said.

"Ofcource yes, you wont come to office today. I dont have to hear your nonsense." He said with pleased tone.

"Devimayya thank you. I will also be happy for not seeing your arrogant face atleast a day" She said folding hands and looking upwards.

"Show your intelligence when it is required. Yesterday you kept your brain in Fridge?" He questioned her. Everyone are laughing seeing them fighting like kids. Shashi is happy that arnav made her forget about yesterday events or else she would have cried.

"My brain is in fridge but you dont have brain" She replied.

"You forgot consequences of calling your boss brainless?" He asked raising eye-brow.

"This is not office so i am not your employee here." She said with smirk.

"I will remember this" Saying he turned towards shashi.

"Uncle, i need to leave. I have an important work. Call me if you need anything." Said arnav.

"Thank you so much beta for yesterday" Shashi thanked him.

"Its ok. Take care of yourself and that Andhra Rowdy" With final words arnav left from there.

"Why bhai went early?" Asked anju sitting beside khushi.

"Not sure" Replied aman.

"Who knows about that AB? He will always do unexpected" Said khushi.

"Ya, yesterday when uncle called me he ran like maniac. We were scared for him actually" Said anju which made khushi think.

"Ya he came to office in same speed. He climbed 20 floors and brought you down in his arms. He carried you into hospital also" Said shashi.

"He carried me? I am 75" Said khushi with shock.

"Your head weight is heavier than your body" Said arnav coming in. Khushi looked at him with open mouth.

"I forgot car keys." Saying he went again.

"Khushi" Anju called to bring her out of shock.

"First go and close that door, who knows he may come again" Said khushi making them laugh.

"Why didnt you came out actually?" Asked anju.

"Door was locked from outside" Informed khushi making them think. 

Anju and aman left after sometime. Saritha came to hospital and cried dramatically and scolded khushi for being careless. They discharged khushi in evening.

Night 7 PM:-

"Nanna, i will go to office tomorrow. I will get bored sitting in home" Said khushi sleeping in his lap.

"Are you sure?" Asked shashi.

"Haa, anyways anju will be there to take care of me" Said khushi to convince him.

"Chinnu, i will send you office. Anyways arnav is also there." he said.

"You are trusting him a lot?" She asked him.