Official Meet or Fight

Story continuous from khushi leaving from AR after getting job. 

She directly went to her father to share this news. Her father is her best friend, guide, role model and everything. 

She was very bubbly, easy going girl back in school days. Though mohini used to comment about her food habits, color she didnt mind it. She had many friends. She had crush on a guy called raman when she was in first year of graduation. 

She proposed him one day gathering all courage but he rejected her. Not only that he mocked her for her personality infront of whole college. Everyone laughed at her. That day she decided to never make friends and fall in love. She went into depression for some days but shashi helped her in healing. She became strong and started back answering everyone. 

Its almost 4:30 when she reached her fathers working place. She entered in and saw hustle-bustle as its closing time for bank. 

"Nanna" She shouted, not only shashi but everyone turned towards her. 

Shashi sent apologetic looks to everyone for disturbing them and walked towards her. She likes to tease him.

"Chinnu, didnt i tell you to not to call me nanna in public. There are many beautiful girls around." Shashi said making khushi roll her eyes.

"Guess what?" She asked.

"You got in fight with other company boss also?" He guessed most happening answer.

"Common, i am not a rowdy to get into fights with everyone" She replied.

"Dont compare yourself with rowdies chinnu. They are much better than you." He said making her pout.

"Nannaa...." She dragged letting him know that she is annoyed.

"Ok ok sorry. Tell me what's the matter?" He asked her.

"Your bank is safe" She said, he took few seconds to understand and squealed with her in happiness. If khushi getting job means staying away from mother devils all the day. 

"Congratulations..." He said, his colleagues also congratulated her. 

"I want party?" She asked him.

"It should be you giving party" he replied.

"I will give after receiving first salary" She said. 

"Ok go and sit there. I will finish my work and come. Then will go" He said showing her waiting place.

"Ok nanna" She shouted loudly grabbing everyone attention. Shashi pouted and went back to his cabin.

After shashi's work got over they went out and had road side food. 

"For which position you got offer?" He asked her eating pani puri.

"Assistant to PA of CEO" She replied.

"Wow" He exclaimed.

"Everything seems good except CEO." Khushi said remembering about particular chocolate brown eyes.

"Any chance of falling in love with him?" He questioned.

"No way. He is complete arrogant, attitude guy" She explained

"Khushi, he is managing a company with thousands of employees. He must have many worries, may be that will be the reason behind his behavior. May be he is wearing an arrogant mask to servive in this world." shashi reasoned.

"Stop watching serials with mother devils" Khushi said. They completed their treat and went home.

"Shashiji, why so much late today?" Saritha asked him.