XIV.

Chapter : The Meet and The Chaos pt. 1

Aaradhya's POV -------»

I was passing through the crowd of people while holding Jisoo's hand, not going to lie I was really anxious. Not only because I was going to meet Mr. Kang face to face but also with a thought of facing Mr. Kim, I don't know why but whenever I come across Mr. Kim I seems to forget all the things and my whole system just stop working.

JISOO :
We are here.

I saw two men standing and having their drinks in there hand while discussing something and I finally realized that we have reached.

JISOO :
Go Aaradhya and All The Best!

AARADHYA :
Huh?? Are you not going to stay?

She shook her head.

JISOO :
Mr. Kim told me to only call you.

My breath hitched when I saw Mr. Kim, he was looking really handsome.

Focus Aaradhya focus, it's not the time for fargirling over him

Focus Aaradhya focus, it's not the time for fargirling over him....be professional.

AARADHYA :
What!!! There's no way I'm gonna handle both of them.

JISOO :
Don't worry, I came to know that Mr. Kang is very kind and respectful man. There is no need to worry.

AARADHYA :
But-

JISOO :
Come on you can do it...now go!

She pushed me forward a little as I encouraged myself while taking tiny steps towards them and stood in front of them.

AARADHYA :
Mr. Kim you call for me?

Taehyung's POV -------»

MR. KANG :
Hmm...I think it's a good thing for both of our company, I would love to see more of their ideas.

TAEHYUNG :
Well then it's settled, once we are done with our upcoming meeting we will meet with the Sarang's cooperation to discuss our future ideas with them.

Mr. Kang nodded as we both started to drink our mocktails and I noticed someone approaching us in the corner of my eye.

AARADHYA :
Mr. Kim you call for me?

Just when my eyes landed on her, I felt like my surrounding to move in a slow motion. I scanned her from head to toe and finally looking into her eyes without breaking the eye contact.

I couldn't take my eyes from her, she was indeed looking eternal. I was so engrossed in her that I couldn't process what is going on in the moment.