X.

Chapter : My Clumsy Moment pt. 2

[ Sunday ]

8:30 am

Aaradhya's POV -------»

Walking towards the main market, I was searching for a medical store so that I can get some medicine to cure Nidhi's fever as the paracetamol and aspirine doses aren't in any use and hence got over.

But to my luck all the store were closed in our area as it was Sunday and top of that it's raining cats and dogs, so I have to come a little too far from our area and ended up in the main market.

After reaching some distance, I can see a small retail medical shop between a flower shop which was closed and a small Cafe, there was a small board in the gate of the shop written 24/7 indicating it as open.

AARADHYA :
ohh God finally, I found it...Thank you so much.

With that I ran towards the medical shop while keeping umbrella outside of the entrance.

AARADHYA :
Hello...

PHARMACIST :
Hello. How can I help you ma'am?

AARADHYA :
I want a 'xxx' medicine can you help me with that.

PHARMACIST :
Sure, it's our duty ma'am.

With that he started to search for it and after few minutes he came back and gave me the medicine.

PHARMACIST :
Here you go ma'am.

AARADHYA :
Thank you.

PHARMACIST :
It will be 311 won ma'am.

AARADHYA :
okay

After hearing him I slowly made my hand towards my pockets of my jeans to pulled out my purse but when I slide my hand in my pockets I couldn't find anything that's when I remembered.

--------------------- FLASHBACK -----------------------

NIDHI :
Go safely.....It's raining really heavy outside.

AARADHYA :
* searches something * If I am not wrong then it is the 15th time you saying this to me.

NIDHI :
Yeahh, because it's a duty of every bestie and also you have a record of forgetting things too. Anyways, I have kept the money on the table, don't forget to ta-