VII.

Chapter : Work and Guilt

7:00 am

*Alarm sound ⏰*

Aaradhya's POV -------»

I

woke up by the sound of my alarm clock going off which I immediately snooze it and went back to sleep.

Wait a min...

My eyes went open wide. Instantly making me awake from my slumber.

AARADHYA :
Nidhiiii!!!...

I went running to her room, usually whenever my alarm goes off she will be one busting through my room making a whole chaos for waking me up.

The only days that she doesn't do that are on weekends when we don't have office.

But today's Thursday not a weekend.

I opened her door slightly to see her sleeping while struggling a little to wrapped herself up in her blankets.

AARADHYA :
Nidhi...

I went to her side sliding the alarm clock off in her phone which was snoozing for a while.

I called her again a little loud as she shifted a little before opening her eyes slightly while sitting up on her bed.

NIDHI :
What time is it?

She asked coughing a little. I ignored her question and put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

AARADHYA :
Nidhi....you have a fever.

She ignored my remark and check her phone.

NIDHI :
Hmm...oh god its already past 7, hurry up let's get ready.

She nudge me a little indicating me for get ready for office.

AARADHYA :
Yeah, but you are not going, you will stay and rest.

NIDHI :
What!?....No I have my own work and Mr. Jeon need my assistance too. I can't possibly take a leave today.

AARADHYA :
But-

NIDHI :
Please no...I know I'm little unwell but I also promise Jimin that I will take care of everything in his absence, he's been so good to me, this is the least I can do for him...right?

She told me coughing a little. I know she won't listen to me when she had already made up her mind, so I sighed and nodded in response.

AARADHYA :
Okay, but tell me when you don't feel well and want to come back..hm?

She laughs a little.

NIDHI :
Ok baba!...but first we need to go office to come back.

[ Time Skipped ]

9:45 am

We both were working on our's own files but I can't seem to focus on my own work as I was still worrying for her, she was still coughing and sneezing a little.

NIDHI :
Stop worrying so much....I'm fine

AARADHYA :
Yeah....sure I can see that and I'm not worried.