XIII.

Chapter : The Meet

After Mr. Jeongseok retirement speech, the atmosphere filled with warmth and gratitude. The Kim family expressed their heartfelt appreciation for Mr. Jeongseok dedication and hardwork over the years.

As the applause died down, Nidhi, Aaradhya, Jisoo and Rose found a quiet corner to continue their conversation, completely engrossed in the heartwarming speech given by Mr. Jeongseok. They were touched by his words and couldn't help but discuss their favourite part.

ROSE :
Oh my goodness, did you all see the way Mr. Jeongseok face lit up when he talked about his son taking over as CEO? It was such a proud moment!

AARADHYA :
Absolutely! You could feel the love and admiration in his voice. It clear how much believes in his son's abilities.

NIDHI :
And when he mentioned all the hardwork and dedication his son put into the company. It really showed how deserving he is of this role.

JISOO :
And let's not forget about the part where he talked about the legacy he's leaving behind. It's inspiring to see a father passing on the torch to his own son.

AARADHYA :
You're right, Jisoo. It's really is inspiring to see a father passing on the legacy to his children and entrusting them with such an important role.

NIDHI :
But my favourite part was when Mr. Jeongseok mentioned his other two sons and their contribution to the company too. It really showed how much he valued his entire family.

ROSE :
I know, it was so touching. It must meant the world to them.

Their discussion continued, each of them sharing their favourite moments of the night. Until Jisoo and Rose suddenly realized they needed to use the restroom.

JISOO :
Hey, sorry to interrupt our conversation, but I really need to use the restroom.

ROSE :
No problem, Jisoo. I actually need to go too.

JISOO :
You guys don't mind right?

NIDHI :
Of course not.

ROSE :
Okay, we will be right back.

And with that, Jisoo and Rose excused themselves, leaving Nidhi and Aaradhya to continue their conversation.

As they were about to continue their conversation, someone called out to Nidhi from behind.

??? :
Hey! Nidhi!!!

She turned around, curious to see who it was.

Jimin's POV -------»

I was here with Taehyung and Jungkook, as Jungkook was quite stressed about his love life.

JIMIN :
What happened Jungkook?

Jungkook rubbed his forehead, but before he could speak, Taehyung had already answered my question.

TAEHYUNG :
Him and Sohee got into an argument.

JIMIN :
Again....is this why she didn't came here tonight?

Jungkook sighed before speaking.