III.

Chapter : Arguments

In that moment I feel like the whole world was working against me.

NIDHI :
YOU!!?

JUNGKOOK :
YOU!!?

Uh! Tell me why out of all other billions of people, he needs to be one who is not only a mere person but a freaking manager of this company.

JIMIN :
Uhh...you both know each other.

NIDHI :
I wish I didn't.

I said in my sassy tone. Not even bothering to hide my irritating nature.

JUNGKOOK :
What are you doing here!???

NIDHI :
I work here now.

JUNGKOOK :
Well in that case you are fired.

When he said that everyone's eyes were wide in shocked. And I feel like my eyes gonna pop out anytime soon.

TAEHYUNG :
Mr. Jeon you can't take this decision alone.

JUNGKOOK :
If she will work here, I won't.

NIDHI :
Well I don't have any intention to work with you either.

I realised what I had just said. I worked my ass out day and night for getting this position in The Kim Enterprises only to be kicked out by some random 2 minutes arrogant jerk.

JUNGKOOK :
Okay Fine!!!

NIDHI :
Fine!!!

It's too much Nidhi, too much...why can't you just shut up for once...well I can't back out now, can I?

I sighed internally.

Aaradhya's POV -------»

I was so shocked the moment he turned around and I can also feel that Nidhi was looking so furious and can blast at any moment.

And well she did. She had yet again lost her control over her anger. So, I tried to calm her down while patting her back and on the side Mr. Park was doing same with Mr. Jeon.

Me and Mr. Park were both practically holding them back before either of them throws hands on each other.

TAEHYUNG :
Mr. Jeon I think you shouldn't bring your personal matters in here, this is a workplace and I want you to be professional.

JUNGKOOK :
But hyung-

TAEHYUNG :
No buts Jungkook....we will talk about this later.

After managing Mr. Jeon, he turned towards us to give us his full attention.

TAEHYUNG :
And now you both can take your leave. For today you both can have a look around here and start from tomorrow and if you have any queries or need any help you both can reach out to my secretary Mr. Jung or Mr. Jeon's secretary Mr. Park.

Me and Nidhi both bowed to him and others and existed from there.

I was actually kinda mad on her even though I know how to keep my cool she was the total opposite of me.