IX.

Chapter : My Clumsy Moment pt. 1

[ Saturday ]

7:50 am

Nidhi's POV -------»

NIDHI :
Ouch!

I woke up feeling the pain on my butt, turns out that I have fallen down from the couch.

AARADHYA :
Oh! you woke up, but what are you doing on the floor?

She asked me, while adjusting her watch on her wrist to complete her look for today.

NIDHI :
Nothing, just checking if this poor floor got hurt by my hard butt.

I told her while rubbing my butt.

Gosh!! It hurts so bad now.

AARADHYA :
Haha...funny.

She said while rolling her eyes on me.

NIDHI :
What the heck am I doing on the couch anyways? I don't remember sleeping here though.

I questioned her while getting up on the couch again.

AARADHYA :
Well, you overworked yourself a little too much and you fell unconscious on you way back home, so Mr. Jeon carried you here and lay-

NIDHI :
Wohhh....wait wait!!! What did you just say now?

AARADHYA :
That you fell unconscious...

NIDHI :
No! after that!

AARADHYA :
Oh Mr. Jeon carried you home.

She told me casually like it's not a big deal.

AARADHYA :
And he even brought you some ointment for your burned hand, applied it before it's gets bad.

She told me while throwing the ointment towards me and I smoothly catched it.

NIDHI :
Wow....first he was being so rude & cold towards me and now he's behaving so sweet to me while taking care of me the minute I burned my hand even brought a ointment for this......that's so...

AARADHYA :
Romantic of him, I know

NIDHI :
I was gonna say bipolar though.

I told her before getting up from the couch and went towards the bathroom for freshen up.

[ Time skipped ]

8:20 am

Author's POV -------»

Nidhi was almost ready when suddenly Aaradhya interrupted her in the middle.

AARADHYA :
What do you think you are doing?

NIDHI :
Uhh...getting ready for the office, obviously.

AARADHYA :
Yeah about that....you are not going anywhere today, even Mr Jeon told me personally to make you stay home today so that you can rest a little.