XII.

Chapter : The Big  Announcement

JISOO :
It's look like they're about to make the big announcement. Are you guys ready?

Everyone nodded as they joined the crowd in front of the stage, eagerly awaiting the unveiling of the new leader who would guide their company into the future.

HOST :
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. I hope you all are having a fantastic time here today. My name is Min Yoongi, but you can also call me Suga if you prefer. I'm honoured to be your host for this special occasion.

The crowd applaud, showing their appreciation for Suga's introduction

SUGA :
Now, before we move forward. I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge someone very important. Please join me in welcoming the man who has led this company with passion and dedication, the patriarch of our family and the founder of Kim Enterprises, Mr. Kim Jeongseok.

The crowd erupts in applauds as Mr. Kim Jeongseok step forward with a proud smile on his face.

JEONGSEOK :
Thank you, Suga, for that kind of introduction.

Suga nodded at his acknowledgement.

JEONGSEOK :

Good evening, everyone! It's truly a joy to see so many familiar faces here today, including my Son's, Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung.

The crowd turns their attention towards them, who smiles and waves at the audience.

JEONGSEOK :
Today is a very special day for our family and our company. As I stand here before you, I'm filled with a mix of emotions. Today, I want to share some important news with all of you.

Silence falls over the room as everyone was waiting for the big news.

JEONGSEOK :
After many years of hardwork and dedication, I have decided to retire from my position as a CEO of our company. It has been an incredible journey, and I'm grateful for every moment. But now, it's time for a new chapter to begin.