20. Alana

I'm panting as i move towards a chair and sit there.
My wrist has red marks where he tied them i massage them gently.

He just made me cum again and this time with his tongue and left me like, as if this is his daily task. And worse left me like I'm some whore, although the only one who was pleased was me.

He threatened me again. But this time I'm more furious than scared. He can't keep me a prisoner in his house, without telling me about my mum and expecting me to pretend like his wife.

And it felt as if he was .... jealous. Of course he said he doesn't like it when people touch his things. That's what i am to him. A thing. An item to keep on his shelf. His possession.

I slowly stand, my legs are still shaking. And use the restroom to clean myself. I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror.

I look so very not good, my eyes glazed, mascara smudged, my lips parted as my hair falling wild and his bite marks covering my whole neck.

Not to mention the blush that tones with my dress color. I do what i could with my hair and pull it to the front so that it falls on my shoulders, partially covering the marks he left.

I tried searching for the panties he threw, but didn't find them. Embarrassment creeps more Higher as i think of scenarios when the house keeper finds my undies tomorrow.

I put a pause on the thoughts and open the door, damien stands there and extends a water bottle I'm so thankful for. Regardless of his rough exterior Damien seems like a kind guy.

I accept the bottle after thanking him and following him to the car. I slide inside the back seat and find the adjacent one empty. Damien doesn't move into the driver seat, instead leans his back on the door and waits.

Probably for his devil boss.

I ditch the silence and ask Damien "i know you aren't going to tell me anything, but can't you just tell me if my mother is okay?". He doesn't turn or see my face as he says "you should be asking that to boss".

"Your precious boss isn't telling me anything" i snap.

"maybe you aren't asking him enough". When I'm about to give him a piece of my mind, the devil himself enters the car.

I fold my arms over my chest making them inch up and his eyes fall on them for a minute longer, before he orders "let's go".

I hide my blush and turn to the other side, i slowly feel sleep crawling my eyes and i give in.

Alexei

To say I'm furious will be an understatement after the stunt Alana pulled today dancing with Maxim. Although i am sure Luca would take care of him.

I can't resist this urge to punch something or someone. And the fact i was greeted with her perked up tits, entering the car did not help. It was hard to drag my eyes from her.

She seems annoyed, not that i give a fuck about. She seems to enjoy Damien's company, i should not let them get close.

Suddenly something brushes my arms and stays there and I'm introduced with chocolate and vanilla. I slowly tilt my head down to be met with her sleeping on me.

Her eyes closed and those dark long lashes fan her pink cheeks. Her lips slightly parted as her chest rises and falls in a steady rhythm. This view makes it easier for me to ogle her tits even more.

I can't move. I don't want to. I slowly lean down and tilt my shoulders giving her a more comfortable position to lay her head on my shoulders, this makes her hair fall to that side.

I slowly lift my finger and push it behind her ear, my fingertips linger there as it slowly traces her jaw, moving to her chin and staying on her lower lip.

The car meets with a sudden turn and i instinctively hold her head to my shoulder and bark without raising my voice at damien "you want to kill me Damien? Careful there." Damien looks at me through the rear view window and smiles before he gives a nod. That fucker.

I stay there like that making sure she doesn't wake. She slightly stirs in her sleep mumbling.
Adorable.

I slowly inch closer to know what she's muttering, it's still unclear, but my focus fully changes to her lips. My eyes catch every breath leaving her lips.

I know what they taste like. My teeth wants to sink very badly in them. That's when the car comes to halt and her eyes snap open, the chocolate eyes snaps to mine and they have many emotions in them.

Frustation, anger, terror, doubt, defiance, unease and simmering desire. I want to drink every single one of them.

She quickly inclines back and i have this strong impulse to pull her to me which I thoroughly conjure. I take my time smoothening my suit and step out of the car.

She takes few minutes before getting out and i see her steps aren't steady, either due to sleep or exhaustion.

When she is about to fall Damien extends his arm and she takes it. I should be unfazed. Atleast i need to pretend so.

Instead i turn back stride towards her as her smile slowly vanishes seeing me, i wrap my hands behind her back and her legs, lift her up. She surely is surprised going by the widening of her eyes. And her mouth open. She quickly regains her posture and whispers "i can walk."

I don't look at her instead say "I'm sure you can" and i carry her to our bedroom and drop her onto the mattress, she squeals but i don't wait for her, turn my back to her and enter my office.

I look over at what Luca did, and see he practically dragged every business of Maxim to hell. Every single business.

Luca is efficiently passionate about what he does, he just doesn't kill people. He slowly disperses their allies, then their strengths, then goes for the weakness.

He is a mad man when it comes to destruction. I go through some other bratva business and decide to call it a day.