8. Alana

He kisses me.
He kisses me like he is starved.
Starved of me
He kisses me like i mean something.
It's not soft or sweet
Its like damnation
Like he's punishing me for something.
It's intense, I have never been kissed like this before. The only time a boy kissed me was when I was 17 and Sam, my classmate whom I had a crush on kissed me behind the school's playground. And it was just a peck.

But he is a man, I try to push him away by keeping my hands on his chest, but he doesn't even bulge and forces my lips open as his tongue licks my lower lip. A shudder passes through my whole body and a moan slips through my lips as he takes that as an invitation and forces his tongue inside my lips and coats it with something like yearning and sin.

My whole body comes to life with sparks coating my skin. My core develops some burning feelings that makes my thighs clench and I involuntarily curl my hands on his shirt. He doesn't stop or let me go as I feel the need to breath exceeding, I try to break apart. But he doesn't let me go as he claims my lips.

He finally let's go and my head feels dizzy as I keep panting. That's when I take notice of how many people just witnessed his assault on my lips.

My cheeks burn in embarrassment as he holds my waist and leads me outside. I see the sunlight that shines bright, but my eyes have  difficulty adjusting to them, I clench my eyelids tightly as a pair of sunglasses are delicately slid onto my eyes.

My eyes widen, as I stare through the new shades at the stranger I just married. The golden sunlight prickles my skin and soothes it with warmth after so long. I bask in it for a few seconds before  he leads me to a car that seems like a Mercedes g wagon. I know it because my father used to borrow one, whenever he had to go to the hill house.

The gruffy guy slides inside the passenger seat and another bulky guy into the driver's seat. I sit beside him but cling  to the side of the window to maintain distance between him and me. The entire car drive is long and feels like hours that go in silence, more like I can't seem to think, see or listen to anything except for the screaming thoughts in my head. About where he's taking me, about mum and about me. The drive mostly goes  uphill. And the sun has said adios for the day, dusk started creeping the sky as it turns darker by every hour. To my left the hill stands tall, and to my right, he is sitting with an unbothered expression. I can't see anything but I just know the slope to his side must be pretty low and just a turn could make us all fall into the abyss. When the car finally stops I see we have reached a house,  more like a mansion.

He gets out of the car and I wait not knowing what to do, the gruffy one opens my side of the door as I get out and follow them into the house. It has a big door and we all enter the main hall and the gruffy guy stops there, I blink in confusion not knowing what to do and turn to him.

Before I could open my mouth I feel the hair on the back of my  neck prickle as a voice calls out to me.
"Aren't you coming, zayka?"
Zayka. He is calling me a little bunny again.
A weak prey to a wolf like him
I curl my palm and clutch them tight on both sides as I think to myself 'I wont be weak anymore now that mum is involved, I have to be stronger'.  And turn to find him staring at me with annoyance

I don't reply but slowly walk towards him and follow him up the stairs, keeping my eyes to the floor and maintaining 2 feet distance. 'Now what?'. 'Will he kill me?'. 'is my mum here?'. All of these thoughts crowd my mind.

I'm in my own head when i crash into something hard. his back.  I quickly take a step back and catch a glimpse of the room, it's a bedroom. He has bought me inside his bedroom. My heart beat thrashes against my chest. My legs feel like they will give away. Sweat starts beading my temple. I clutch my arms together and stand there.