10. Alexei

She falls back on me screaming, her head rests on my chest, where my heart is erratically beating. I stop fucking her with my fingers and slowly remove them from inside her.

I bring the fingers near my nose and inhale them, she smells like a heady temptation. Then to my mouth tasting her. She tastes like my favourite downfall. She tastes so good that I want to lap and taste her from the source itself.

My cock has been painfully aching for a release right from the time she stripped for me. The pain just profusely started getting worse. Her movements were unsteady at best, but the body she hides behind the clothes. Oh my my . Her shaky finger undresses herself, while those innocent almond eyes searching for the nonexistent mercy in mine.

And the way she crawled to me, obeying all the commands, I mutter "fuck" under my breath and concentrate on slowly lifting her up and carrying her to the bed. When I saw her today with the white dress above her knees her long raven hair wavy and wild. Those legs begging to be bent and those lips. god.

She was a seductress even when she didn't know it. Thats why that fucker of my step brother wanted to marry her, he wanted to marry and make her his slut till he gets bored. But father promised her to me,she was mine from the moment I put my eyes on her in that filthy basement, the day she was kidnapped by my father, the pakhan's men. she was mine to fuck with. Mine to break. Mine to wreck.

The moment my eyes met her shocked ones in the mirror going wide as she witnessed stella giving me a blowjob, those cheeks and neck painted in red, my cock nearly lost it when I saw her throat bob up and down.

I fucked Stella's throat looking at those eyes and that wild hair, imagining those eyes full of tears looking up at me as she chokes on my cock while those pouted lips wrapped around me. I came and knew right away I will make her mine officially, so what if I had to kill my waste of space step-brother for that.

He was going to die anyway when he started doing business with the yakuza behind pakhan's back. The fact that he touched what was mine was just the icing on the cake. Or the cake itself.

She whimpers in her sleep and my cock wants to lunge into her raw heat and fuck her awake here and now.

But I'm not into somnophilia. At least not until I was acquainted with her.

Besides when I fuck her, she should be aware of every stretch and every thrust, she needs to cry and scream till her voice turns hoarse. She needs to beg me for the release that I would torture her with. But I'm not going to fuck her.
No.
Marrying her was enough of an unruly decision on my part in my 33 years of life, apart from running inside her cell when she bled out slashing her wrist and the time when I put a bullet in kolya's eyes because he made her get naked and jerked to her body. I right away deleted the footage, because she was mine, mine to look at, mine to own.

When my father promised her to me, all of my thoughts were running wild on plotting how to ruin her, not in one million plans did I have a wedding in my mind. Although there were many wicked layouts of how to fuck her dead.

But I scratched the idea of plotting her death. Death is too weak. Too weak of a punishment to her dad and the years of agony I spent.

I put her on the bed, and get a wet towel and clean her. It's only because i don't want her to dirty my sheets. I start with her face, wiping the dry tears and slowly dip in her jaw and then wipe the neck as I admire the purple marks coating her right side of neck and shoulders.

But there are none on the left. So I do the most sensible thing, lean down and bite the other side as she sleepily moans that runs straight to my cock.

After I adorned her other side of the neck, I inch lower and find the most bewitching tits, they are natural and perfect, and stand out having light stretch marks, with pink nipples crowning them they look so suckable. But I shun the idea as I verily know where this would lead.

But my dick doesn't like the idea and is very much welcoming such unholy thoughts, but I don't pay any attention to it and slowly clean her curvy hips and thick thighs that are just too irresistible, I wonder how tantalizing the red marks would look if I spanked them but I abstain from sinking my teeths and finger in them and move down between her legs.

I slowly part her legs and I'm facing her pink flesh slick and ready, just for me. The urge to dip my head and savour her is too much and it takes a lot of power to abstain myself from acting out.

When the towel touches her soft folds, she moans and whimpers making it more hard, the task and my cock. I carefully clean the arousal and cum around her sensitive area as my senses are crowded with her scent that makes me lose control for the seventh time today and shift my pants, further angering my hard on.

As I painfully finish off the task and cover her in a blanket, I leave the room after I lock it behind me and enter my setting, my office where Damian is already waiting.