🔞CHAPTER 21:A hole's a hole

Start from the beginning

he felt her wetness on his cock, teasing and tempting him beyond control.

He didn't enter her, but instead, he pressed against her, his hard length tapping and rubbing against her slick folds.

His hips moved , the head of his cock sliding along her wet entrance, but never entering.

He wanted to be inside her, to feel her tight walls clenching around him.With each teasing thrust, he cursed her softly, his voice a mixture of need and anger.

He wanted to punish her for the torture she was putting him through, for the way she made him lose control.

"Damn you," he growled, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he continued to grind against her.

The friction was a pleasurable torture, the pleasure almost unbearable.

But even as he cursed her, he couldn't deny the intense arousal coursing through his veins.

His cock throbbed with need, aching for release that only she could provide.

he slid two of his fingers between her parted lips, opening her mouth gently but firmly.

"Suck it, love," he commanded in a husky voice, his tone dripping with authority.

Her lips wrapped around his fingers obediently, her tongue swirling around them as she sucked.

He could feel the wet heat of her mouth enveloping him.

"Stick your tongue out, " he murmured, his voice husky with desire. "That's it, just like that."

he spitted on her tongue .

Her tongue obediently slipped out, wet with her saliva and his. as he continued to move his fingers in and out against mixing his spit with her saliva .

He could feel her hot breath against his fingers, the sensation driving him wild with need

.As he worked her mouth with his fingers, he kept grinding his cock against her wet cunt, the slick friction adding to the intensity of the moment.

He could feel her arousal coating him, the heat between her legs driving him to the edge.

"Such a good girl" he groaned, his voice thick with desire. "Keep sucking, just like that."

As he continued to grind his cock against her wet cunt, she met his movements eagerly, her hips rising to meet his with a rhythm .

She could feel his hardness against her wet pussy, the friction from their grinding creating a heat between them.

With each movement, her desire grew, a burning need that demanded to be sated.Bucking her hips, she pressed herself against him, seeking more of that friction.

Her wetness coated him, the slickness making their movements even more intense.

He couldn't hold back any longer, the need for release consuming him. With a desperate groan, he pulled his fingers from her mouth and moving towards her head he positioned his knees on side of her head , the tip of his cock against her lips .

Holding it firmly in his hand, he tapped the tip against her parted lips, teasing her with the slickness of his pre-cum.

"Stick your tongue out, love."She complied hazily, her tongue slipping out from between her lips, wet and glistening .

"Now, taste it "With that, he guided the head of his cock towards her waiting tongue.

The slickness of his pre-cum coated her as he traced the tip of his cock along the length of her tongue, leaving a trail of wetness .