31. Stall Shenanigans

Luke

Wanting to get out of that embarrassing situation as fast as I could I ran to the bathroom and luckily no one was in there.

God I'm such an idiot.

Why can't I do anything without embarrassing myself or ruin something?

Walking over to the sink I ran the water and splashed my face with cold water, grabbing a paper towel I didn't hear the bathroom door open or hear the footsteps approaching me.

I wiped my face dry and threw the towel in the garbage before turning around facing someone.

'Calum.' I said as we looked at eachother.

'Hi.' Was all he said as he put his hands in his pockets.

'We always run into eachother at the weirdness times don't we?' I asked laughing nervously.

'Yeah we do.' He said.

'Well I'll see you at school.' I said walking past him.

'Wait.' He said.

'Yeah?' I asked turning to face him.

'I...I just want you to know that I um I...never mind.' He said looking down.

I didn't know what he wanted to say but I know what I wanted to do.

I walked up to him lifting up his chin and kissed him, I kissed him like my life depended on it.

I didn't care that he was underage. I didn't care that I could lose my job. I didn't care that we were in the middle of a bathroom.

I just didn't care.

He grabbed at my hair deepening the kiss as I placed my hands on his ass grabbing it slightly.

I pushed him into one of the stalls and closed the door pinning him against it pushing my crotch agaisnt him making him moan quietly into the kiss.

I loved the taste of his lips.

Our lips moved together perfectly like they were molded together forever. I licked and bit the bottom of his lip as a sign to which he let me in and our tongues met in ecstasy.

I broke from his lips and kissed down his cheek and jaw and neck finding his sweet spot.

'Shit.' He moaned tilting his head back into the door as I kissed and sucked a spot in his neck.

'You're so fucking hot.' I said running my hands all over his chest and waist.

'God I want you.' He said bucking his hips into my mine as we reconnected our lips.

Soon though the bathroom door opened and we stopped immediately.

'Calum? You in here?' Someone asked.

'Shit, Harry.' Calum whispered at my confused look.

'Who' I mouthed the word.

'My um boyfriend.' He said which took me by surprise.

Boyfriend?

Boyfriend.

He had a boyfriend?

Just fucking great.

'I should go.' He said and I backed away from the door still shocked.

'Hey Harry sorry I'm just not feeling so well.' He said as he opened the door and closed it fast so he wouldn't see me.

'Oh sorry babe, maybe a kiss will make it all better it always seemed to.' He said and I looked through the crack at them.

It was that boy with the gorgeous curls from the table.

They kissed and it kind of hurt me inside a little.

I've never seen him before though, he doesn't go to the school or anything so who is he?

They finally broke apart and left out the door and I could only think of one thing.

What have I done?

Calum

Sitting back at our table I still couldn't believe what haf just happened between Luke an I.

I mean was I dreaming or something.

But God when we kiss I can feel it everywhere in my body and I've never felt like that with anyone, not even Harry.

'You okay Calum you seem a little anxious?' Mel asked as we started to eat.

'Uh? Yeah, yeah I'm fine.' I said as the bathroom door opened and out walked Luke which caused me to blush as I ate my shrimp alfredo.

'Okay.' She said but I could tell she wasn't buying it but she dropped it thankfully.

We small talked for the rest of the night but all I could think of was Luke.

Luke.

Luke.

Luke.

He completely clouded my mind, and pants.

Lying in my bed I stared at my ceiling and went over when happened today in the bathroom. Who was that person?

I am not usually like that, making out in bathroom stalls or cheating on my boyfriend but when I'm with Luke my everything just gets fucked but in a good way obviously.

Oh my God!

I cheated on Harry.

I'm such a pig, a whore. What if he finds out, he'll never forgive me oh my God what have I done.

-Oops hi

They really don't know how to deal with things

Anyway it's almost over )': but that also means we're closer to the sequel! (-:

Love you