15. Cleared Minds & Clouded Memories

- Honestly I can't stop writing so here's another chapter for all you beautiful people

I decided that a walk would be the best attempt at clearing my mind and actually think about everything.

I left Ashton's house and decided I'd walk to the park, which is where I always end up.

The weather was particularly nice today and my light shirt was just enough where I could enjoy the cool breeze and fresh air.

Walking always seemed to calm me for some odd reason.

I use to go for walks all the time when I was younger, often leaving the house without telling someone which always caused problems and my parents to have a mental freak out everytime.

After a while of walking I sat down on a bench and gazed up at the sky. I remember Michael and I's first date on the beach where the sun was hot but the air was cool.

I'm trying to rethink of everything we've done together and honestly I can't.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft murmur.

'Mr. Hemmings.' I looked up and saw that it was Calum.

'Hello Calum, it seems we keep running into eachother here.' I joked.

'I guess so.' He said taking a seat next to me.

We sat in silence for a bit untill I broke it.

'Sorry again for yesterday I shouldn't have kissed you it was completely unprofessional and inappropriate of me to do.' I said.

'It's okay'. He said a little sad.

'There's just a lot going on right now.' I said instantly regretting it.

'Like what? If you don't mind sharing.' He asked.

'Just some personal stuff at home and people who don't know what commitment means.' I said.

'Oh.' He simply said.

'Yeah.' I breathed out.

'Well I will gladly be an ear for you or whatever.' He said sympathetically.

'Thank you.' I said.

'Well I have to go but I hope everything works out for you.' He said getting up and walked away.

'Me too.' I said to myself.

---

Calum

'I think I'm in love with Mr. Hemmings.' I confessed to Melanie at lunch.

There was only one other person in my life who I've loved but that was course set to fail miserably and it did.

'What?' She choked on her pizza.

'You heard me.' I said taking a sip of my coffee milk.

'But how?' She asked.

'I don't know. Maybe love is too strong of a word but I definitely have some feelings for him but I'm only 15 going on 16 and he's my teacher and wouldn't be interested in a child.' I said truthfully.

'Idiot if that was true then he wouldn't have kissed you like you don't just kiss someone if you don't have some feelings for them.' She stated matter of factly.

'I guess so but I didn't tell you but I ran into him at the park, again, and all I wanted to do was kiss him for days.' I confessed.

'Oh my God what did you guys talk about?' Melanie asked happy as ever.

'Nothing much I didn't stay long but he did say something about having problems with someone who doesn't know what commitment is or something I don't know.' I said.

'Hmm, I wonder if that's why he was upset. Honestly whatever would cheat on someone as hot as Mr. Hemmings?' She asked.

'Someone who doesn't deserve him that's for sure.' I said as the bell rang signaling lunch was over.

I wish today was over honestly and I wish it was vacation cause I'm in dire need of an escape from school.

I made my way up the stairs and through the double doors that led outside to my class which is Mr. Hemming's and I'm still anxious to go in.

But I unfortunately have no choice.

Luke

It's still a little weird seeing Calum but God is he so good to look at.

No!

I can not think like that or I will be in serious trouble but it'd be worth it, wouldn't it?

Probably not.

Anyway it was time for my class and everyone started to pile in and I was looking for a specific tanned caramel student.

I decided to not look for him and just write on the chalkboard 'Pop Quiz' and heard grunts from all around the room.

'Okay class as you can read there is going to be a pop quiz today to see what you have learned so far so good luck.' I said as I passed out the papers.

When I handed the paper to Calum our fingers brushed against eachother and we both blushed and I just hurried away.

Hopefully no one saw that cause that'd be awkward as hell.

I sat back down and waited for everyone to finish their quiz and the silence was killing me. I sat back in my chair and attempted to read my newspaper but it wasn't working, I couldn't concentrate.

Thank god we have vacation next week cause if not I'd probably lose my mind cause I'm in dire need of an escape from school and life (a/n same Luke same).

All I could hear was the ticking of the clock counting down till the end of the period and it was driving me insane.

'I finished early.' I heard someone say breaking me from my trance and I looked up and saw that it was Melanie.

'Oh okay thanks.' I said taking her paper but she didn't leave just looked at me.

'Is there something else?' I asked confused.

'I know what happened with you and Calum.' She said so nonchalant.

'Oh?' I gulped.

'I just wanted to say that I want you two to be together but he's not gonna do anything and I know you're not.' She said in an annohed tone.

'I just can't.' I said feeling defeated.

'I understand but I don't know.' She said going back to her seat.

The bell rang and eveyone got out of their seats and placed their papers on my desk leaving me with a pile of papers to fill the rest of my day with till I have to go home.

I finally made my mind up of what I wanted to do about Michael and I just hope it doesn't back fire.

-Salut!

Hope you liked

Love you