12. Old & New Friends

Luke

I finally made it to the one place I'd know I'd be welcomed and I'll have someone to talk to.

I walked up his steps and knocked on the door waiting for it to open.

'Luke?' He said with a confused expression.

'Hey, can I come in and talk.' I said vulnerable.

'Of course come in.' He said stepping aside so I can go in.

'Thanks.' I said standing in his foyer.

'Take a seat.' He gestured to the couch.

I took a seat and took a deep breath and I just, cried.

I let my emotions take over and didn't even try to stop them this time. I felt an arm around me rubbing my back.

'Let it it's okay i'm here.' He soothed.

After a few minutes my tears subsided and my breathing became less erratic. I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath.

'Michael has been cheating on me with a woman for a few weeks.' I blurted out and the pain of the truth hurt a lot more the second time.

'That fuck tart.' Ashton spat out.

'You've always had a way with words Ashton.' I laughed through tear stained cheeks.

'Yeah but I always managed to make you laugh so it's all worth it.' He said smugly.

'That's true. I, I just feel like shit. I feel so stupid for not even realizing that he's been doing this for awhile and I feel like it's all my fault.' I said.

'Don't say that you're not the one who did anything wrong.' Ashton said.

'I know but maybe if I just loved him more, or just showed a little more affection he wouldn't have to go to someone else.' I said truthfully.

'Stop! You are amazing and no matter what you would've done it wouldn't matter because he's a scumbag who doesn't deserve you.' Ashton said with so much passion and genuine love.

'But I can't help but feel like it's all my fault.' I said truthfully.

'But it's not and it will never be.' Ashton said hugging me.

I didn't know what to say, I mean it has to be my fault. People don't cheat on others without a cause.

'I'm gonna make some tea.' Ashton said getting up.

I'm really glad that I still have Ashton in my life. He may be my ex but we had a peaceful and mutual breakup. We didn't however for awhile cause Michael was jealous of our relationship so he didn't want to me to talk to him anymore.

But I'm done with him and I'm free to do what I want.

'Here you go.' Ashton said coming back into the room with a steaming hot cup of tea.

'Thanks.' I said taking the cup.

'You know you can stay here as long as you want?' He said quietly.

I just nodded in response and sipped my tea.

---

The next day I woke up and got ready for school. Luckily Ashton is the same size as me so I can just wear his clothes and I don't have to go back home.

I arrived at the school and already wanted to go home.

As I got to my classroom I saw that there was a vase with flowers and a note.

I put my bag down and read note.

I am so sorry Lukey, please forgive me.

Xx -Mikey

I ripped the note in half and threw the vase across the room and watched as it shaddered on thr floor, glass going everywhere.

'Mr. Hemmings is everything okay?' Someone asked from my door making me jump.

'Huh? Um yeah yeah I just dropped something.' I lied looking up to see that it was Calum at my door.

'Okay. I'll just go get a broom to help clean this up.' He said before he walked away.

This can't be happening.

Why me why does this have to happen to me?

Is there something I did to deserve this?

'I got a broom and dustpan as well as some paper towels.' Calum said coming back into the room.

'Thanks Cal.' I said wiping my eyes.

'You called me Cal.' Calum said.

'Did I? Sorry Calum.' I corrected.

'No it's okay I kind of like it.' He smiled.

We started to clean up the mess and I think we got all the glass. We took some paper towels and started to wipe up the water.

'So why did you throw the vase across the room?' Calum asked randomly.

'What? I didn't I just um I dropped it my accident.' I lied again.

'There's no way that all this could go everywhere if you didn't throw so I was just asking.' He said as we finished cleaning up the water.

'It's nothing i'm fine, everything's fine.' I said wanting to drop the subject.

'I know it isn't but it's okay.' He said kindly.

'Plus you're my student I can't be telling you my personal business.' I said truthfully.

'Well yesh but still if you do need someone then I'm here and I may not be your top choice for someone to talk to but at least I'll be one.' He said looking into my eyes.

I don't know what it was, maybe it was my emotions that were all fucked up but I did something I know I shouldn't have done.

I leaned into Calum and kissed him, right on the lips.

I wasn't thinking and I definitely wasn't caring.

I grabbed at his waste and deepened the kiss, I was waiting for him to pull away but he never did but I had to.

I disconnected from him and he stared at me in shock.

What have I done?

'I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean I-I have to go.' I stuttered as I grabbed my things and ran out the room and out the school to my car.

I fucked up.

-Heyo

So that was fun I mean like finally am I right? Lol

Hope you liked

Love you