29. Unexpected Visits

Melanie

Waking up this morning in Niall's arms makes me feel secure and safe, like no one can harm me.

I felt a stir and he started waking up slowly.

'Hey babe.' He said as he looked at me through sleepy eyes giving me a small kiss on my cheek.

'Hey.' I shyly said.

'How about we go on a double date today with Calum and Harry?' I asked happy as I just came up with the idea.

'Sure that could be fun.' Niall said smiling only agreeing to make me happy.

'Great I'll go call him now.' I said getting up grabbing my phone and dialing his number.

'Hello.' He said as he picked up.

'Hi!' I screamed.

'God do you have to be so loud.' He said and I could tell he juat woke up.

'Where are you?' I asked sitting in Niall's kitchen as I grabbed an apple biting it.

'I uh I stayed the night at Harry's.' He said and I could tell he feel ashamed of it.

'Really? That's kind unlike you.' I said truthfully.

'Yeah, we went on a date last night amd one thing led to another and now I'm sitting in his bathroom quietly talking to you.' He said as he sighed a little.

'You sound unhappy, is everything okay? Did, did he do something to you? I swear to God if he touched you I will personally take his-'

'Mel! Chill my God no nothing like that I'm still hung up on the whole Luke thing, you're so dramatic I swear.' He said as he cut me off.

'Sorry anyway well how about you me Harry and Niall all go on a double date?' I asked in an attempt to cheer him up.

'You sure Niall would be okay with dating Harry?' He asked.

'Calum, I swear to God you're lucky that you're attractive cause you're dumb as fuck. Idiot you and Harry on a double date with Niall and me, get it?' I asked as I shook my head.

'Oh! Okay that makes more sense but sureI guess I'll ask him and text you.'

'Okay sounds good.' I said as I hung up and wentupstairs to crawl back into bed with Niall. A few minutes later my phone buzzed with a text and it was Calum saying we were a go and I started to get ready.

Luke

8 hours.

I have been cleaning my house for eight hours and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love cleaning, it's so therapeutic and no matter how upset I am cleaning makes me feel better and now my house is spotless and has that new clean smell, it's a win win.

Lowering the radio I got a water and granola bar and sat down on my couch in my ragged shirt and tattered overalls which was my usual cleaning outfit.

There was a knock at the door and I couldn't think who it would be but I just went to open it anyway and when I did it was definitely a surprise.

At the door was someone who I never thought I'd see again.

'I think we should talk.'

-Hey (-:

Sorry but cliffordhangers or my life and specialty as well as plot twist (-: js

It's kinda short ikik I'm ashamed but I wanted to give something and now I have great news, ready?

Okay

So as you may have noticed this fic has gotten really long and I don't want to go past like 40 chapters tbh cause it's just too much and honestly I have SO MUCH planned that I just have to do a sequel

So after this is done (in a few chapters fair warn) there will be a sequel as soon as I get everything together with it and it's all great

I'm so excited and I hope you all are too!

It's called The Only Reason and that's about all I got so far lol

Love you