9. You'll Thank Me Later

Calum

That was completely random running into Mr. Hemmings, Luke, at the park. I mean I was just on my way to Melanie's for our sleepover.

But OMG him in basketball shorts might be my new favorite thing.

I've been kind of noticing him more and how he actually really is attractive in every way.

He has amazing hair and is so tall and not to mention he's so nice.

I may be developing a crush.

I rushed to Melanie's to tell her about everything cause I know she'll love it all. I'm not however looking forward to her telling me how she knew I'd fall for him and what not. It's not my fault I'm prone to fall for teachers it's kind of my thing.

I finally made it to her house and walked in, we do that a lot with out houses pur parents don't seem to care, and walked to her room.

I pushed open her door and found her ass sleeping on the bed.

'Hey bitch I'm here!' I yelled shaking the bed to wake her up.

'Go away I don't want to buy a vacuum.' She mumbled.

'What?' I asked confused.

'Nothing you imbecile. Now I have to get up and deal with your antics.' She said sitting up.

'My antics? Says the one who makes everything a dramatic play for no reason.' I said.

'Whatever. So what you wanna do first?' She asked.

'I don't know watch a movie.' I suggested.

'Cool, the usual?'

'Duh.'

She got up and put in the pink panther and shut the light and we snuggled up in bed watching several year old trailers for new movies.

'So I kind of bumped into Mr. Hemmings on the way here.' I said.

'You what!?' She screamed.

'Okay relax and on my way here we bumped into eachother and I dropped all my things.' I said.

'Oh my God, did you guys hook up.' She asked hopefully.

'Yes, yes we did right there in the middle of the street, no one knew what to do. No you idiotic membrane I just left as fast as I could, it's not like we were gonna have a conversation or whatever.' I said lying down comfortably.

'Damn you're lame.' She said.

'His name is Luke and I only know that cause he told me to call him that out side of school.' I said.

'Luke, Luke. That's such a hot boys name which is fitting. It's also perfectly short and easy to moan during sex, ya know for future knowledge.' She casually said.

'You're insane.' I laughed.

'I'm telling you you guys are gonna get together and make rough dirty passionate love and you'll be thanking me.' She said matter of factly.

'Why on earth would I be thanking you?' I asked curious to hear her answer.

'Cause I'm gonna hook you guys up.' She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'How do you suppose you're gonna do that if 1) he's my teacher 2) there's like a eight year age gap and 3) I'm underage?' I asked.

'I don't know but I will just you see.'

'Whatever you say Mel whatever you say.' I said shaking my head.

'Now shut up he's about to go into the booth to fart.' She said.

This chick is too much I swear.

-Hey hey

Hope you liked

Love you