30. Clumsy Encounters

- Sorry for all the pov changes (:

Luke

I opened my door and was greeted with someone I never thought I'd see again.

'We should talk.'

--

'Um, yeah sure come in Veronica.' I said opening the door and stepping aside for her to come in.

'I know it's kind of weird for me to be here and I'm probably one of the last people you want to talk to but I don't know, I just felt like I should come talk to you.' She said walking in as I guided her to the living room and we sat across from eachother.

'I mean I was definitely taken aback for a second when I saw you at my door but trust me you're not the last person I want to talk to, Michael has that spot on lock.' I joked and she chuckled.

It's weird sitting across from someone who slept with your boyfriend while you were dating and it's definitely weird that that person is a woman, an attractive one at that.

'I know I can only imagine but I just came here to apologize.' She said looking down at her hands.

'You don't have to do that, really.' I said truthfully.

'I know but If I knew that he was seeing someone else, let alone engaged to someone else, I would've never been with him and I can't even begin to understand how you feel.' She said with a sad look.

'It's okay, it really wasn't your fault, he was the one who lied to me this whole time and even twice.' I said.

'He's just a man who's afraid to be alone and is a major asshole.' She said laughing.

'That's a fact but it's okay i'm so much happier now without him and I don't care about him at all so who needs him?' I asked sitting back in my seat.

'I know I don't.' She said.

'Hey about I start a new pot of tea and we just talk? How does that sound?' I asked.

'That sounds great.' She smiled.

We went into the kitchen and talked all night about any and everything.

I think this is a start to a great friendship.

Calum

After hanging up with Melanie I got out of Harry's bathroom and went back in his room to him sitting up rubbing his eyes.

'Hey babe.' He said as he saw me.

'Hey.' I said as I leaned down to kiss him.

'Who were you talking to?' He asked.

'Just Melanie, she wanted to know if we wanted to go on a double date with her and Niall today and I said I'd ask you and get back to her, so what do you think?' I asked.

'Sounds fun to be honest, let's go.' He smiled and I texted Mel and after getting the details we started to get ready.

'What should I wear? Do you have any clothes that's remotely cute?' I asked rummaging through his closet.

'Yes I do, everything.' He scoffed coming up behind me.

'If that's what you think.' I said with a smile and an eye roll.

'Whatever, what about this?' He asked hold in up black skinny jeans and a red flannel.

'Maybe.' I said grabbing it changing into it and looking at myself in the mirror.

'You look hot babe, I just wanna fuck you right now.' He said coming up to me wrapping his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

'I do look good don't I? And save that for latet we have to leave soon now dp you have boots?' I asked stepping out of the mirror.'