10. If Only Dreams Were Real

Luke

I woke up the next morning to loud snoring. I looked over and saw Michael sleeping, it's nice of him to stay home and I can actually see him cause you know it's not like we're engaged or anything.

Lately it doesn't even feel like we are engaged, or even a couple.

He's been out at the office everyday for long hours and doing lord knows what he's doing.

I need some coffee so I got up and put some pants and made my way downstairs. I started the coffee pot and sat on the island reading the news paper that was on it.

The pot is finally done and I poured some coffee in a cup and sat back down.

As I went to take a sip from my coffee the phone rang and I got up to get it.

'Hello.' I said.

'Hi?' A woman's voice said on the other end.

'Who's this?' I asked curiously.

'This is Veronica, is Michael home?' She asked.

'Yeah but he's sleeping. Can I leave a message?' I asked not wanting to wake him.

'Sure, just tell him that he left his jacket at my place and I'll give it to him at the office.' She said before she hung up.

That was strange.

Who is this Veronica chick and what did Michael leave his jacket at her place?

I finished my coffee and decided to take a look at my lesson plans before Michael woke up and then I'm going to ask him about this Veronica person.

Soon enough I heard the upstairs door open and close and a pair of feet come down the stairs.

'Good morming.' I said as Michael appeared in the bathroom.

'Morning.' He said monotoned.

He poured some coffee for himself and took a seat on the bench picking up the parts of 6th newspaper I finished reading.

'So someone called asking for you.' I said.

'Who was it?' He asked looking up at me.

'Some girl Veronica, she said you left your jacket at her place.' I said looking at him.

I noticed he tensed a little after I said and started to fidget in his seat.

'Did she say anything else?' He asked quickly.

'Just that she'd give it to you at the office.' I said.

'Oh okay.' He said going back to the paper.

'Why were you at her house?' I asked curiously.

'Uh a few people from the office went to her house to go over some stuff for the new magazine we're making.' He said too easily, as if he rehearsed what he was gonna say.

I didn't want to say anymore so I just stopped the conversation but still felt a little uneasy.

Calum

I feel really weird today, like I feel as if I'm a different person or like someone is taking over my body.

Weird.

Whatever I'm currently walking to my art class but once I get in there's no one there, all the seats are empty.

'Calum?' I heard someone say.

'Hi Mr. Hemmings. Where is eveyone?' I asked.

'Lunch I presume, I don't have you till next period.' He said as he bit into his apple.

'Oh! Damn okay well I see you soon then.' I said.

'You don't have to leave you can just stay till you have me.' He said and I might as well.

'Okay.' I said taking a seat.

'So how have you been Calum?' He asked getting up off his desk with his apple.

'Um okay I guess.' I said.

'Good.' He said biting into his apple once again but this time the juice ran down his chin, slowly running from the curve of his mouth.

Not gonna lie I couldn't stop staring and I think he noticed cause he stared at me as licked his lips and took the juice, scooping it with his finger and sucked on it.

I felt a stir in my pants and I tried my hardest to hide it but I don't know how well it was working.

'Are you okay Calum you seem a little nervous?' He asked.

'Y-yeah I'm fine.' I stuttered.

He finished his apple and tossed it in the garbage and leaned back on his desk facing me.

He got off his desk and walked over to me, slowly almost like he was trying to seduce me, and stopped in front of me.

He knelt down infront of me and put his hands at my knees and moved them up towards my crotch.

'Um what are you doing?' I asked as I gulped.

'Nothing.' He said as he got closer and closer to my zipper.

It was no secret that I had a hard on now and I did not care at all. He got to my zipper and pulled it down revealing my raging hard on.

'You need some help with that?' He innocently asked.

'Uh.' I said unable to form words.

He leaned his head down and started to take my dick out of my pants -

'GET UP!!' Someone screamed in my war interrupting my dream.

'God Melanie let me sleep.' I said.

'Why so you can go back to you sex dream with Luke?' She asked cocky.

'What are you even talking anout I wasn't having a sex dream with Luke.' I lied.

'Really? Well tell that to your morning wood.' She said and I looked down and was mortified.

I covered myself quickly and got up running to the bathroom leaving her laughing like a hyena behind.

'God I hate you!' I yelled through the door.

'No you don't.' She said know in she was right.

'Whatever.' I said coming out the bathroom after my problem died down.

'I'm honestly hilarious I swear.' She said still laughing.

'If you think so but what we gonna do today?' I asked.

'Absolutely nothing.' She said laying down.

'Sounds great.' I said sitting on the bed.

- Hi

Lol I don't really know what that was tbh

But the breakfast club was just on and i'm so happy cause that movie is amazing

Love you