25. Looking For Answers

Luke

As I walked out of the park I could still feel Calum's lips on me and it made me smile like a goofball.

But I didn't know where to go since I couldn't really go back home cause who knows what happened when Michael saw that mess. I mean I should go to Ashton's but he's probably gonna yell at me and tell me he told me so and what not but I don't have a choice now do I?

Finally I made it to Ashton's before the sun set and knocked on his door and waited patiently for him.

'Luke, what brings you here?' He asked.

I didn't say anything but just looked at him and him being the perfect person he is he understood.

'Come in.' He sighed stepping aside for me to go in.

I walked in and got hit with a serious case of deja vu thinking about how I was an idiot for letting this happen to myself again.

'So what happened this time?' He asked as we sat down.

And so I told him everything that's happened since last including about Calum.

'Interesting.' He said leaning back.

'What?' I asked.

'So this Calum kid huh?' He said with a smirk.

'Yeah.' I blushed rethinking of his lips and just, his everything.

'God you're in deep. Okay so now we need to dispose of Michael's body.' He said clapping his hands together.

'We're not going to kill him.' I said although I wanted to.

'Ugh fine! Buzz kill but really we need to do something cause I'm sick of this bitch like yesterday.' He said crossing his legs and arms which he only did when he was angry and serious.

'I don't know I don't really want to face him.' I said feeling small and insecure.

'Well why do you think you have me nitwit?' Ashton said sassily.

'You're just gonna make everything a mess.' I said.

'Oh yeah cause it's not like it isn't already.' He said which was true.

'Whatever. So what is your idea?' I asked.

'I have no idea but I know it'll be amazing but we can't do much until we know the whole truth.' He said and honestly I don't know if I can handle any more.

'Well good luck with that I know enough.' I said leaning back.

'For now but anyway i'm gonna make some food so just relax.' He said going into the kitchen.

I sat back and thought about all that's happened in the span of a few short hours and honestly it was a lot. I'm still extremely angry and hurt and I just need more answers.

I need to know why.

I got up and ran out of Ashton's house and started towards mine.

I ignored Ashton's calling and ran home to get what I wanted and needed.

Answers.

Calum

'I can't believe you came out to your mom.' Melanie said as we sat in her room.

'Honestly me either.' I said truthfully.

'Also I can't believe what Luke's boyfriend did to him, twice.' She said.

'I know I feel so bad. How could someone do that to any one?' I asked.

'I have no idea but he deserves whatever he gets.' She said and I couldn't have agreed more.

'So how was the kiss?' She asked for the umpteenth time.

'God Melanie it was amazing, our lips seem to fit so perfectly and his lips are always so soft like plump pink pillows.' I raved and she just rolled her eyes.

'What about Harry?' She asked and honestly I completely forgot about him.

'I don't know I do really like him but I feel bad I kissed Luke but I'm just gonna not tell him since it'll save a lot of drama and heartache.' I said although it made me feel guilty.

'It's probably for the best but anyway I have another stupid party to go to soon, well actually engagement party for my mom's stupid friend Veronica.' She said as she rolled her eyes.

'Okay I guess I'll go with you.' I said.

'Really? I wasn't even asking you.' She said through a smile.

'Yeah yeah.' I said changing the channel on the tv.

After a few minutes it clicked in my head.

'Wait was the name of the guy that Veronica's marrying again?' I asked.

'Um Michael I think why?' She asked confused.

No way.

'Wait okay so Luke said his boyfriend or fiancee or whatever's name was Michael and he thinks he's gonna marry some woman and you said that you think you saw him with some chick at the beach and your mom's friend Veronica is marrying someone named Michael so you don't think they're the same person?' I asked.

'Wait a minute.' She said as she thought over everything.

'Oh my God! It has to be, it all makes sense, all of it fits.' She said and we both looked at eachother in shock and disgust.

We figured it all out and we could only imagine what Luke will feel like.

-Hey

I'm honestly enjoying this fic so much and I hope you all are too (-:

Love you