|The journey of healing|

للَّهُمَّ أَعِنِّي عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ وَشُكْرِكَ وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ

Allāhumma a'innī 'alā zikrika wa syukrika wa husni 'ibādatik

O Allah, help me to remember You, expressing gratitude towards You, and to worship You in the best manner.

(Sunan Abi Daud)

______________________________________

They were standing by the riverbank where it met the sea. It was a stunning location, with no one else around except for them. The rush of the river was intense, and so was the vastness of the sea. It was so powerful that anything that fell in would be lost forever. As if the river itself had a secret to reveal. It was early morning, and both of them had smiles on their faces, as if they were the only two people in the whole world, feeling each other's peaceful presence after a long time of separation.

The place was adorned with lush greenery, colorful flowers, and the sound of birds chirping added to the serene atmosphere. The sun was just starting to rise, casting a golden glow on the water, making it sparkle like diamonds. The air was filled with a refreshing breeze, carrying the scent of the ocean and filling their lungs with pure bliss. It was a truly magical place, where nature's beauty intertwined with their love and created a moment that would forever be etched in their hearts.

"Waada karne wale toh bas wada kar dete hai, aur jab nibhane ka waqt aata hai toh mukar jaya karte hai." She told him while their hands intertwined and the intense gaze of his.

("Those who make promises just do so and when the time to fulfil comes, they go back on their promises.")

"Yakeen maano, apni zubaan ka pakka hun." He assured her whilst placing her hair strands behind her ear, still maintaining the eye contact.

("Believe me, I am true to my words.")

"Achha ji!" She lightly pushed him back and ran away, causing him to loose balance but somhow he balanced himself.

("Okay, good!!")

"Tumhe toh mein chhoduga nahi." He rans after her.

("I will not leave you.")

"Pehle pakad toh le." Giggling,  she started to run quick.

("Get hold of it first.)

The girl, entranced by the river's hypnotic allure, took a step closer to its edge. Suddenly, an unseen force tugged at her, pulling her into the depths of the mysterious waters. It was as if the river itself had cast a spell, luring her into its enigmatic embrace.

The guy, bewildered by the inexplicable event, desperately reached out to save her, but the powerful current thwarted his valiant efforts. While running with the flow of water, he again lunged forward in a valiant attempt to save her.

In a surreal twist, the guy filled with a mix of shock and determination, fought against the relentless force of the river, trying desperately to rescue her, and she disappeared beneath the surface, leaving him in a state of disbelief.