|After 6 years |

"Intezar karte karte ek aur shaam chali jaegi,

Tum aaj bhi nahi aaoge aur tanhai jeet jaegi".

_________________________________________

1 week passed away. And today is 15th.

Izra was sitting in the lounge, with a cute sad face. In this one week no one is in the contact with him nor he did any contact with them. Now she believed that, she lost her best friend. Again.

She was lost in her own thoughts when someone come and sat beside her on the sofa.

"Khana nahi khana beta?" Saeed Hussain (Izra's father) asked lovingly.

"Nahi. Bhook nahi hai". She said without looking at her father. She was trying hard to hide her wet eyes.

"Wese to tumhe har 10 minute baad bhook lag jati hai. Birthday ki khushi me khana chhod diya hai kya?" He asked smilingly.

"Meri birthday itni bhi special nahi jiski khushi manau".

"Arey, ye Kisne kaha? Tumhari aur Izma ki birthday to ham sab ke liye special hai".

"Shayad sirf aap ke liye hai. Champ ko to kuch farq hi nahi padta". The tears she was holding started to flow.

Saeed took his dear daughter's hand in his. " Izra, bachha iss tarah nahi kehte. Janti ho na, wo tumhara kitna achha dost hai aur tumse kitna pyaar karta hai? Shayad mujhse bhi zyaada. Bas kaam ki wajah se-...".

"Baba, ye baat aap bhi jaante hai aur me bhi, ke koi kaam ki baat nahi hai. Wo bas ham sab se bhaag raha hai".

He didn't said anything. There is nothing to say anything.

"Chalo bas ab rona nahi, dekho 12 bajne me bas 10 minute reh gaye hai. Chalo andar cake nahi katna? tumhari ammi ne khud se banaya hai". He wiped her tears, and said smilingly. Dragging her with him, they went in.

Kazimah (Izra's mother) prepared the cake beautifully. And the dining room was also minimally decorated by her.

"Kaha reh gaye the aap log? Sirf 3 minute reh gaye hai jaldi aaye!" Izma said whining like a child. As well as happy for her birthday.

"Arey, bhai shahmeer kaha hai usse to koi bula lao". Saeed asked not finding his nephew.

"Tumhe to pata hai ke wo office se thaka haara lauta. Mujhe kehkar gaya ke, bas 5 minute me aaya, aur jab mene jakar dekha to, wo wese hi bed par soya tha". Hashim narrated the whole story.

Izra laughed hearing this. Shahmeer is her aunt's son, who is very dear to her. Her dearest brother.

They all are standing near the table for the cake cutting,

"Candles toh he hi nahi me abhi laya". Saying that Hashim went to get it.

Suddenly they heard the door bell.

"Iss waqt kon hai?"

"Pata nahi, guard dekh lega". Kazimah said.

After a few seconds, everyone heard the sound of the door of the house opening and everyone wondered who the guard had let in at this time of the night.

And within a short time the person who had entered the house was in front of them. No one could move from their place. Everyone felt as if there were chains on their feet. Who could believe that Aftaab was standing in front of them.

6 years.

Same face, same deep turquoise eyes, same tall height and broad shoulders. Apparently everything was the same. But something had changed a lot.