| Storm |

میرے حصّے میں وہ زندگی آئ،
جس کو جیتے ہوۓ بھی میں ڈرتی ہوں۔
.
.
.

A girl was standing in front of the operation theater in the hospital. Just like there was a storm outside, there was a storm inside her mind too. Tears were flowing from her eyes just as it was raining heavily from the clouds.

As time passed, the wild thoughts were coming into her mind. She was not aware of what the people standing around her were saying. But felt from their voice that she knew them.Yes, she knew that those people who, her family members.

All the family members there were consoling each other.Some was wiping others tears and some was sitting with his head on others shoulder.

But what about the one who was crying silently, standing all alone in a corner, with no one to wipe her tears and no one to console her?Doesn't shehave a heart? Is it her fault just because she refused? So is it his fault that she was born? or was that , she is the mistake.

Suddenly the door of Operation theater opened and a doctor came out and the family members rushed over to the doctor. " Ab...ab kesi hai tabiyat ammi jaan ki?"... Saika shah,asked a little tearfully.

"Jii, ab unki tabiyat Alhamdulillah se bilkul theek hai, jab ham unhe room me shift kar de tab aap sab unse mil sakte hai"She placed her hand on Saika's shoulder and said in soft voice.

Having said this, she starts leaving from there but her eyes were probably searching for someone close to her. Suddenly her eyes caught that girl whom she was looking for, she went near her and held her hand ."zilli,chalo mere saath" She called her name and said in a whisper.

One of her hand was in the girl's hand and the other hand was on the girl' shoulder.The girl was not conscious enough to say anything, so she too started walking slowly with her taking her support. She did not even have the strength to walk. And tey made their way to her cabin.
.
.
.
It was small. It was a room whose walls were of light cream colour. As soon as you will enter the room, the slight scent of roses in the room will touch your nosestrills and you will immediately feel a sense of freshments. There was a chair and a table on one side of the room. On the other side there was a cot and next to the cot there was also a sofa to sit. The room looked very lovely in its simplicity. It was some doctor's cabin, doctor Izra's cabin.

Izra made her sit on the sofa and gave her water to drink and she herself sat next to her holding her both hand

Izra made her sit on the sofa and gave her water to drink and she herself sat next to her holding her both hand."Zill-e-qamar" She called while caressing her hand. She always takes her full name when she has to talk about something important or serious.

She was just looking at her hands silently. She had a lot to say but she had no words. She looked up when her name was called. As soon as she looked up, her eyes met the girl sitting directly in front of her. Soon the tears started flowing from her eyes. As if she had told her through her tears what had happened.

Izra's heart started hurting after seeing her tears. She couldn't see her tears. She immediately hugged her tightly.

As soon as Izra hugged her, the girl broke down in tears. She was just sobbing and crying. She just wants someone to listen her." Ye sab meri wajah se hua hai Izra, Bee Amma ki tabiyat pehle hi kharaab thi aur aaj meri wajah se...yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai , yeh sab mera hi qasoor hai, agar me inkaar na karti toh Bee Amma ki tabiyat itni achanak kharaab na hoti...yeh sab meri wajah se hua, sab mera qasoor hai, me zimmedaar hu iss sab ki". She vented out all her anger and kept on speaking whatever came into her mouth.

"Tumhara koi bhi qasoor nahi hai meri jaan, aur ab Bee Amma ki tabiyat bhi bohot achhi hai". While caressing her back and consoling her, in a soft voice she said.

"Izra, me taiyyar hu, ab me inkaar nahi karugi, me ab ek aur shakhs ko nahi kho sakti, ab mujhme himmat nahi hai ke apne mutal'lik kisi ko kho saku". She breaked the hug. While wiping her tears harshly she told.

"ladki hosh me aao, aur tum aisa kuch bhi nahi karne waali , Agar tum ne uss shakhs se shaadi ki haami bhari matlab tumne apni zindagi ki barbaadi ki bhi haami bhar di...apne baare me socho meri jaan inn logo ki parvaah na karo...ye log tumhare bhale ka nahi balke sirf apne faayde ka soch rahe hai...".While explaining this to her, she said in a straight and a little bit stern voice.

"Nahi Izra, me kese inkaar kar du, agar meri wajah se kisi ko khushi mil rahi hai to yeh toh achhi baat hai na. Aur chaahe wo log mere saath jesa bhi sulook karte ho magar wo mere apne hai, meri family hai, unki khushi me meri khushi hai". She told her with a sad smile. While wiping the corner of her eyes.

"Achha theek hai tumhe jo karna hai wo tum karo, lekin abhi nahi. Pehle bhaijaan ko aane do fir bhaijaan se baat karna...lekin tum abhi aisa koi bhi qadam nahi uthaogi jisse tumhe koi bhi taqleef pohoche, samajh aayieri baat,ladki". She avoided her words and explained in a serious voice. And at last she hit her head lightly with her hand.

"Jo aapka hukum rani saahiba!" She said like an obedient servent. And in return, she also hit her head lightly.

And soon they both bursted out into pits of laughter.
.
.
.
"Achha Izra, zara yeh to batao?" Zill-e-qamar asked suddenly.

"Kya?" Izra got alerted on Zill-e-qamar's sudden question. Because she know what was going in her mind. And absolutely she was going to loose the battle.

"Yahi ke, aapke champ Kab tashreef laa rahe hai?" While smirking she asked her teasingly. And this Izra turned into the shade of rosey pink colour.

"Mu..mujhe kya p..pata?" She stammered a little because she was feeling a little bit shy while speaking on the topic.

"Are madam aapko nahi pata hoga toh aur kisko pata hoga..." She asked teasingly more, she was enjoying it a lot because she knew that she would never gonna loose this battle.

"Tum kahogi toh, zara me puchke bataau ke, tumhare champ kab wapis laut rahe hai..". She asked playfully while stretching the word "tumhare champ ".

"Usse jab aana hoga tab aa jaayega".She turned more into the shade of red colour and said in a slow sad voice.

"Arey, ese kese aa jayege, bhai matlab mere eklote honewale future jiju hai, aane se pehle ittilaa de kar aaye to ham bhi kuch taiyyariya kar le...". She asked her more teasingly. She was enjoying the game.

"Achha na bas, ab mujhe tang nahi karo".Admitting defeat, she said in an irritated voice.

"Mujhe pata tha isme toh tum mujhse kabhi bhi nahi jeet paaogi". She rejoiced at her victory.

"Achha bas ab, hasi mazak bohot hua. Mujhe patients ko check karne bhi jaana hai". She said while getting up from her seat. "Aur haa apna khayaal rakhna. Allah hafiz". She said while closing the cabin's door behind her.

"Allah hafiz".
.
.
.