|He is changed and her anger |

It was night time. Everyone was sitting at the dining table having dinner. Everyone was present in the dining room, from youngsters to elders, like every day, everyone was talking about their own things. She was just sitting on her chair and playing with the food. Perhaps she was deep in thought.

"Moomal, sabhi qareebi rishtedaro ko shadi ki dawat to dedi na?". Be Amma asked as only 2-3 days are left.

"Haa, Amma mene khud de diye the". On the behalf of moomal, Kazim shah answered.

"Chalo achha hai".
.
.
.
.
.
After dinner everyone was sitting in the lounge. It was Shah Khandan's daily routine to talk after dinner and spend some time with the family.

"Assalamu alaikum". Entering the lounge he greet everyone with his loud, happy and authoritative voice.

"Walaikum assalam". Everyone present in the lounge greet him back with the same happiness.

"Bhai!! Aap mere liye wo wala perfume laye?". Haniya's voice was loud with happiness.

"Haa, ha laya hu". Saying thi he make her more happy.

"Na salaam, na koi dua. Larki koi tameez hai tumhare andar. Bas aate hi bhai se farmayishe karne lag gayi, bethne to deti usse". Her mother scold her on her behavior.

"Achha bas ab hogaya, koi usse mithayi to kilao". Be Amma said.

"Jee Be Amma me bas abhi layi".

"He was hella confused, but didn't ask anything.

"Aur tum idher aakar betho miya". Bee Amma ordered her grandchild while patting the place beside her.

"Ye lo khao". She happily stuffed his mouth with the sweet.

"Ye to bataye, ke ye mithayi he kis baat ki?" While eating, he asked Confusingly.

"Arey, tumhari Gudiyaa ki shadi ki mithayi hai".

While cleaning the dining table, she was listening to all the conversations going on in the lounge. Flashes of Be Amma's condition of that day when she rejected the marriage with sherryaar, came in front of her inner eyes, and tears swam in her chocolate brown orbs. Filling her being with pain. Burying all the pain, she still have a little smile on her gloomy face.

Zavian looks at Baba Jani, with disappointment filling his dark black orbs.
.
.
.
.
.
"Saira begum aap ye thik nahi kar rahi hai". Habib miya said furiously.

"Ham kuch galat nahi kar rahe, ye bas aap ko lagta hai". She told him arrogantly.

"Achha, to Kisi ki zindagi barbaad karna galat nahi hai,...apni khushiyon ke liye kisi ki khushiyaa chin lena galat nahi hai,...kya kisi se uski Azadi chin lena galat nahi hai,..... ya phir usse uski zindagi ke faisle karne dena, Azadi manane dena, galat hai. Arey wo toh apne kamre ke bahir bhi qadan nahi rakhti kisi ki ijazat ke bagair, ke kahi koi usse naraz ho gaya to ?" He was tried everything to explain his point regarding this topic, but Saira bano making it difficult.

"Na Maine kisi ki khushiyaa chini aur na hi kisi se uski azadi".

"Jab, aapko pata hai ke wo kisi aur ke nikaah me hai, to aap Kyu uske liye mushkilat peda kar rahi hai?" He asked disappointed.

"Mene koi bhi mushkilat nahi peda ki hai, aur aap zara mujhe ye bataye, ke jisko nikaah me wo hai kya wo uske liye aaya?" Sho told sarcastically.

"Aaya nahi hai, Magar kabhi na kabhi apni manzil ko dhundte dhundte usse yahi aana hoga". He told, a little hope is still there in his heart .

"Kab?, 7 saal,...7 saal tak intezar kiya hai,. Ab tak nahi aaya to tab kese aayega".
.
.
.
.
.
After sometime of getting normal, he head towards her room. Standing at the door of her room, he takes a deep breath to calm himself and entered in the room.