|Muntazir |

There was a sage green color room, not too big and not too small. A medium type of bed. There was a study table on the right side of the bed. Was a small TV in front of the bed and a large window on the right side of the bed, from which you could go out to the balcony. The room was not decorated much, it was simple, but as soon as you entered the room, you could tell that whoever lived in this room was crazy about photography. And how much the person living in that room loved the color green and white, because the walls were also of sage green and white color and the bed sheet was also of green color so that the top covers of pillows were also of green color and the bed sheet was also of green and white color.And as soon as you enter the room, your nosestrills will be touched by the light lotus perfume's smell and you will be recognized as if whoever lives in the room loves lotus.

And as soon as you enter the room, your nosestrills will be touched by the light lotus perfume's smell and you will be recognized as if whoever lives in the room loves lotus

The girl sitting on a corner the bed. The yellow-clad, chocolate brown eyed girl with the beautiful big eyes, how long had she been staring at the same place, what thoughts was she in?Was she thinking that she never desired happiness or was she sad at her misfortune?

No, no one is unlucky, everyone has their own luck, some can feel it, and some can't. Those who can feel it, go much further in their life, start living their life happily, and those who can't feel it, maybe they just sits there in sadness. They keeps remembering their sorrows and their old bad memories. They doesn't know how much happiness is going to come in their life. Maybe that girl didn't even know.

Yes, if there is sadness today, then there will be happiness tomorrow, but don't thik that happiness will always be with us. Happiness can never stay with us, they are only for a few moments in our life.If there is sadness in our life, then tomorrow there will be happiness and if today we have happiness, tomorrow there will be sadness, this is the life.

"Kya wo kabhi nahi aayege? Kya me hamesha unki muntazir bani rahugi? Ammi aap mujhe kis kash'makash me daal kar chali gayi, Aap mujhe uss shakhs ka muntazir bana gayi jo kabhi aayega bhi ya nahi. Ya fir wo abb zinda...bhi he ya....". Her voice broke and a tear fell from her eye.

She muttered to herself"Jisko mene kabhi dekha bhi nahi. Magar mere dil me dheemi si umeed baki hai, ke wo aayege aur mujhe iss jagah se kahi door le jaayege. Kya wo iss Chand ko apni roshni se chamka paayege?"She felt something on her face. Her face was probably wet with tears. She didn't know, what to do. She was so broken. She was so helpless that she couldn't do anything.

But, glimmer of hope still remained in her. She didn't know if there would ever be happiness in her life or not, but she still thought that if that person was if he came to her, maybe her life would be filled with happiness.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard his phone ringing, she quickly wiped her tears and picked up the phone.

"Assalamu alaikum, bhai". She had greeted in a very different manner who could have known that she had been crying so helplessly not long ago.

"Walaikum assalam, Gudiyaa. Tum ro rahi thi". Her brother asked her earnestly because he knew that she would be crying, he was her brother, he knew her from childhood, he knew her insides and loved her very much.